Chapter Fifteen

OK, this chapter is probably the most interesting one, I swear!! :) I will NOT dissapoint!! The date starts in this chapter because the last one got too long so I split it into two parts yippee. 

Please fan, vote and comment!! You guys are amazingg :) Thank you so much!

___________________________________________________________

"You're serious?" Matt asked, leaning on the edge of a shiny silver BMW, kind of like the same one that  Charlie Adams was driving that almost killed me. "You're wearing THAT to a club?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at my poofy dress.

"Oh, I knew it! Dammit, I should just go change -" 

Matt grabbed my hand. "No, keep it. It looks pretty." He grinned at me. "A bit too formal maybe. I've honestly never seen you in actual make up before. Or clothes other than jeans and a T-shirt."

"I'm so overdressed!" I moaned as I looked at his casual button-up shirt and jeans. "I should DEFINITELY go change."

"Elle." Matt said it firmly and looked at me so intently, I almost looked away from pure awkwardness. Damn, his eyes are the clearest, prettiest gray I've ever seen with a slight tint of greenish and hazel which is really beautiful. "Let's go. We're late anyway. And the others seem pretty eager to welcome you back from the undead."

"Very funny," I shot back, slapping his arm as he held the door open for me. I slid in, the car smelt like rich leather and the unmistakeable scent of something really warm and earthy. 

"LIke the car?" Matt asked, snapping me out of DreamLand. 

"Oh, definitely. How did you even afford this?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him. No way this car was second hand.

"It was my birthday present a few years ago." He handed me a stack of CDs from the glove compartment. "Go ahead and pick something."

"You got a freaking BMW as your birthday present?"

"My dad works for BMW."

"That explains it." I flicked through the CDs. A lot of Bon Jovi, Pink, Westlife, The Script, a couple of techno CDs and even an old Taylor Swift CD. Pretty decent music actually. "Whoa. Justin Bieber?" I asked, holding up Believe. It seemed pretty new.

He blushed. "My 13-year-old cousin got me that, OK?"

"Ooh, a VERY reasonable story," I tease, opening the Script cover and slipping the CD into the slot in his stereo. 

"You don't believe me?"

"Not a beat." I turned up the volume of the stereo, wishing my beat up Volkswagon Beetle had such an awesome stereo. 

"I have a Justin T-shirt too. My cousin got me that from the concert." He grinned at me as he did a turn and I couldn't help but notice that he had the biggest arms I've ever seen.

God, what is wrong with the universe? When I was with miserable Gabe, the only hot guys were the stupid meathead jocks. Now there's Matt, James, Charlie, Harry, One Direction... God the Lord is seriously unfair. I didn't even know if me and Niall were even together anymore, to be honest which meant I couldn't flirt with half the guys here. 

I'm kidding. 

I held up a Glee CD. "Look at this! Glee. I honestly didn't think you were that type of guy, Matt. I'm impressed."

He laughed. "I'm a huge Gleek. That's their first Christmas album but I'm thinking of getting all their CDs now. It's pretty good." He slowly rolled to a stop in front of a luxury apartment building, the ones that cost millions of pounds smack in the centre of London in the posh neighborhoods.