♡3♡

Chapter 3:
♡THE PERFECT SUBMISSIVE♡

♡♡IZUKU POV♡♡

"Come on, Katsuki! Just one damn time! That's all I'm asking of you!"
"But then you'll want to do it more! Not happening." My boyfriend states sternly to me with a slight glare.
"Katsuki, would it really be so bad for me to-"
"Kacchan." Katsuki corrects sternly as he slightly grips my chin and looks down at me.
Power hungry, toxic dom. I think angrily before jerking my head away and moving to lay in our bed, my back facing him. "I'm not in the mood anymore." I hiss lightly as I move close to the edge of the bed, far from his side of our bed.
"Izuku-"
"Goodnight, Kacchan." I interrupt him, hearing a sigh before the lamp clicks off and darkens the room.
The covers shifts as he climbs into the bed with me before he runs his finger along a scar on my back. "Izuku?"
Yes? I think but shake my head silently.
"I love you, baby."
So why can't we do something I want for once? "I love you too, Katsuki. So much."

{TIME STOP}
♡♡KATSUKI POV♡♡

He's just confused. He's a bottom who just thinks he's a switch. Being flirty doesn't make you a switch. I think as I sit in my swivel chair, my students doing their textbook work silently, me sitting alone to my thoughts.
"Bakugou-Sensei?"
"Hm?"
"Are you doing alright? You seem stressed?" Comakia asks, me opening an eye to look at her sitting with her friends and doing work.
"Fine." I reply simply, not bothering to explain to them (or trust them enough) about my love life.
"Stubborn bitch. Couldn't say anything better than-"
"(L/n), do you have a problem you'd like to share?" I ask after hearing the (h/c) haired boy's whisper.
He gives a panicked look before turning it to a smug grin. "Just remembering how my sister stood up to your dumb ass." The more infuriating (L/n) claims, making me glare at him.
"Well at least she could take someone in a fight. You can barely stand a fight without getting your ass kicked." I retort before Horsua has to slap a hand over his mouth to stop his loud laughter as his demon tail wags amusedly.
"Y-you can't say that to me! You're supposed to encourage me!"
"I encourage you to be less of a little shit." I state, making his mouth drop before the dismissal bell rings loudly. "(L/n)." I call to the boy who looks rather annoyed as he packs his bag
"What?" The (h/c) haired teen asks in a clearly annoyed tone.
"I think I need another meeting with your sister."
"Damn you, Sensei."
"Try me, ya little shit."

♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡

"No no no no!" I say hurriedly as I run from Tashio's outstretched arms as Ren laughs as he sit on a bench a bit away. "Tashio!" I laugh before he wrap an arm around my waist before lifting me like I'm a feather, making me squeal a giggle.
"Having fun, Baby Girl?" He asks before jokingly dropping me an inch from the grass.
"Yes I am, you dork." I say with a laugh before getting up and going over to Ren and Jack.
"Hey, babeeee.~" Ren coos with a wink before patting their thigh with a hopeful grin.
"Goof." I reply with a small laugh before sitting on their leg, them bringing the rest of me into their lap before nuzzling their face in my neck.
"You know you love us, Baby Girl." Tashio states as he sits down, sitting close beside us and wrapping his arms around the two of us.
"Hmmm, hell yeah." I say with a smile as we all relax in each other's touch as Jack rest his head on my leg while I scratch his snout.
"You know what sounds nice? Ice cream." Ren claims with a grin as their curly blond hair slightly covers half their face before they move some strands behind their ear.
"I like that idea."
"I can pay." I offer before getting up. "And we can get you something too, Jack, a cone like normal." I say to my dog as I rub on his face after undoing his leash that was tied around the bench before we head to the ice cream parlor a bit up the road.
"So when do you go back into work, (Y/n)?" Tashio asks and I shrug.
"I'm scheduled for two weeks from today but I might would go earlier if I'm just bored." I claim before Ren chuckles.
"So when can we schedule in a date night?~" They ask while pulling me into their thin but fit frame.
"Ren-"
"We would get to show you how much we love you.~" Tashio adds as he kisses a strand of my (h/c) hair.
"Uh-"
"THE DEMON IS CALLING! THE DEMON-"
"Ukyuu! Hi!" I answer the phone quickly as a heavy blush still meets my face. "How you doing?"
"You okay? You're acting weird."
"Bitch." I hiss lightly before my two friends head into the ice cream shop, saying they'll order my usual after I hand them a good amount of cash.
"Anyways, I'm sorry to ask this but-"
"Yuu, did you get in trouble again?" I ask a bit worriedly. "And bad enough again to have me come instead of-"
"I didn't think I did anything bad, I was just being me-"
"Have you met you?"
"but he told me to call you and not mom and dad." My little brother explains, making me give a confused look.
"Huh?" I question before he hums. "Alright, I'll be there in a bit." I say before ending the call just as the couple walks out.
"One (f/ice cream), just how you like it." Tashio says before grinning and looking down to Jack.
"And two cones bowls for the bestest boy ever!" Ren says happily before feeding him one, their partner laughing after my dog gave a small bark.
"He says thanks." Tashio claims as Ren smiles before petting the dog, holding their ice cream away from him though.
"I hate to ask this of the both of you but can you take Jack home for me? I have to go talk to Ukyuu's teacher about who knows what." I say while practically shoveling the ice cream in my mouth, yelping as I get a brain freeze.
"So much for not seeing them again." Ren snorts with a slight glare. "My (Y/n)! Fuck Dynamight and Deku!" They claim while wrapping their arms around my waist and pouting.
"You would, Baby." Tashio claims while getting the leash from me. "You do what you need to do, even though I'd rather you spend more time with us. Stay safe, okay?" The long haired man jokes before I hug them both, Ren letting go of me.
"Thank you. Sorry for the trouble." I apologize to them before heading towards UA, the pair shouting that's its nothing to apologize over. Damn, Ukyuu. Please don't make this a habit. I will to my brother who wouldn't hear my thoughts.
After a bit I make it to the high school before going through the gates and to the same room as last time, ignoring my thoughts about what had occurred.
"Sorry if I'm late." I say as I enter with a smile before it slightly drops as my hand still holds the handle to the closed door.
Only Dynamight is in the room.
He's lounging in his desk chair with his legs spread like he knows what power he has over others.
I can't help but imagine running my hands up his muscles or being between his thighs before I look away when he quirks a brow at me. "Ukyuu called me?" I say after clearing my throat. Stop thinking this, he's a taken man.
"I thought that you of all people would have good taste in clothes." The hero says before I look down to my outfit.
Basic ripped jeans, a crop top, and white combat boots.
"Excuse me? My clothes are just-"
"No, you look good. It's just what's on your shirt." Dynamight claims before I quirk a brow.
"It's Shoto themed?" I question holding it a bit to show since it's based on the number two hero.
"Exactly."
I can't help my snort before I grin at him. "Jealous, Pretty Boy?" I joke before leaning against one of the desks.
"Don't call me that." He states sternly before I shrug.
"What happened now? He just smack your ass this time? He stay away from Deku?" I ask with a smug grin, making a slight scowl meet his face.
"No, he kept giving rude comments to me." The ash blond claims, making me giving him a bored look.
"You're a big boy. Suck it up." I state before giving a scoff. "He's a teenager, he's going to say stupid shit. You're an adult, leave him be." I claim after walking to stand before him with my hands on my hips.
"You're a smartass of a woman, you know that?" Dynamight asks while giving me a quick once over.
"Work at a bar for nearly sevn or eight years, you learn how to handle certain people." I reply with a small smile as he hums, slightly leaning back in his chair.
I quickly turn my head so I don't look at him as he looks so sexy and almost could make me do anything if he asked with just a crook of a finger.
"You shy, Miss (L/n)?" Dynamight asks teasingly as I scoff.
"No." I reply simply as I continue to look at the wall instead of him.
"Look at me, little one."
I can't help but turn and look to him at the stern but somehow gentle demand as the submissive in me craves for the attention.
Shining crimson red eyes meet mine as he looks at me with hidden want.
"Good girl. Come." Dynamight demands of me before I hesitate slightly before moving to stand only two feet from him. "Good, good. Now...on your knees, Princess." He says and a bit of excitement goes through me at the praise he's giving me.
I do as he says before sitting on my knees as I slightly look at him with hope for receiving praise from him. Wait, what am I even doing? I think with a bit of embarrassment before adverting my gaze to the floor infront of me. He's not yours. He's with Deku. Stop this.
"Such a good girl." Dynamight praises after lifting my chin to look up at him.
He looks handsome.
His striking crimson eyes, his spikey ash blond hair, his strong muscled hourglass figure that seems to fit him perfectly, the slightly rough feeling of his hands from using his quirk, the gentle smell of caramel.
He was a work of art for all to see...very few allowed to touch.
I can't help but slightly stare before he uses his thumb and lightly pulls on my bottom lip, making me suck in a breath and unconsciously lean closer to him.
"T-Thank you, Dynamight." I get out before he hums.
"Bakugou, is fine, Princess." The ash blond states with a small smile and nodding for me to correct myself.
"Thank you, Bakugou." I say softly, a dominant desire shining in his eye before he softly pets my hair.
"What a perfect little sub you are for me." Bakugou, I now know the hero as, says with a proud glow to him. "Now I trust you'll be a good girl and talk to that stubborn brother of yours?" He asks before I nod.
"I will." I state before he caresses my face, not being able to stop from leaning into his warm touch.
"Good girl." Bakugou praises before leaning back and smiling at me a bit proudly. "I'll see you again if he ever does something else." He states before I nod and get up, clearing my throat.
"Y-yes. It was nice seeing you again, Bakugou." I say as I turn to leave.
"Stay safe, little one. I hope to see you again soon."
That man is trouble. I need to stay away from him.

{TIME SKIP}

"And then Hizashi comes through the door with not so little Eri and she's asleep, she looked so peaceful." Nezu says with a soft smile as he looks down at the cup of tea in his paws. "I do miss him and Shota but I'm very glad that they're getting to raise their kids and have the agency they've always wanted." The large weasel confesses with a happy look.
"Well we all miss people we don't get to see anymore. I miss my parents a lot but I know they're happy with me and Ukyuu out of the house, as bad as that probably sounds." I state before taking a drink of my tea.
"You know (Y/n)," Nezu calls softly as he looks to me. "the first time I met you at Cherryton Club and you served me that whiskey, I could tell a lot about you. Strong, though kind. Happy, but broken. You have everything you could want, but you're still feel empty and missing something." He explains, each hitting home for me.
I can't stop my small chuckle of amusement as I look to him. "It's always strange when I can read people so well...and then you can read me better than I think I ever have." I state which makes him smile. "I'll be fine, Nezu. Being empty won't end the world." I claim with a small, reassuring smile.
"Do tell me what's bothering you. I can tell you've got something on your mind. You'll daze off occasionally over something." He points out, making me feel a bit guilty at ignoring him slightly.
I've met two men that just happen to work here and they both have been flirting with me and I can't help but want them both, oh and they're a couple too! "What do you do when you feel like you should stay out of something but you want so badly to be in it?" I question while staring down at the teacup in my hands.
"Well...that's a hard one." Nezu says, making me nod with a small laugh. "But." He says which makes me look to him. "It also is entirely what you want to do. It's going on with you, nothing I can do even if I try to nudge you on a path I think would be good for you." He explains with a soft smile towards me.
"I wish life never gets so complicated. First a war and now when things finally get normal-ish, I get a big problem." I state with a laugh.
"Well there's multiple ways a problem can turn out. But we won't know until it gets here." Nezu states before I laugh.
"Well I hope it gets here soon. I don't like problems. Too stressful." I claim while standing up. "I hate to cut this short but I should go visit Ukyuu." I state as he nods happily.
"Thank you for coming. Same time next week?"
"Sounds good to me." I say before pausing. "What do you think of Dynamight and Deku?" I question him, making him give a slow nod (probably piecing together the puzzle).
"They both have always been hard-headed ever since they went here. But they're good men. I trust them and they're some of the best heroes I know. Of course they have their share of imperfections, but they're a good couple." The weasel states before I nod.
"I'm sure they would be happy to hear you speak of them like that." I say before opening the door to leave.
"(Y/n)?"
"Yes, Nezu?"
"Be careful. They'll both give chase if they want something." Nezu warns with a hidden concerned look.
I give a small nod before exiting and closing the door behind me. I just hope I'm not something they want to have.