♡22♡

♡♡♡KATSUKI POV♡♡♡

     "GODSDAMNIT WOMAN, GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!"
     "Dynamight, you shouldn't be up and walking in your condition! You don'tneed out of bed at all!"
     "THEN IT'S YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT FOR HAVING ME SO FAR AWAY FROM HER!" I counter the nurse as I walk down the hall, rolling the I-V attachment with me.
     "Sir! You just woke up from surgery! You need bedrest!"
     "BEDREST MY ASS! I'LL REST WHEN I SEE FOR MYSELF THAT (Y/N)'S ALIVE!" I need to see them! They've got to be alright! I think worriedly as I step into the elevator, much to the nurse's dismay as she follows me. "What room?"
     "You-" She sighs before speaking. "Two-oh-three."
      "Thanks." I hardly wait for the doors to open fully as I walk onto the floor above before heading for the room, ignoring the pain in my limbs and organs.
     Only death could separate me from my Izuku and (Y/n) at this point. They're my oxygen. I need them to breathe.
     I carefully opened the door before spotting my boyfriend with multiple bandages sleeping on the chair, his legs draped over the armrest. "Get some blankets. I promise I'm not leaving this room." I say to the nurse before she reluctantly leaves. I give a silent sigh as I walk further into the room before spotting the familiar figure. "Hey, kid."
     The teen looks to me before standing, rushing to me and hugging me.
    Surprise meets my thoughts (and pain for my body) as he hugs me with a small whimper.
     "Thanks for bringing her back." He squeaks out as he hangs his head.
     I hum before grabbing the spare blanket from the spare bed, tossing it over his head. He peaks at me through the folds before tears swell in his eyes as he lowers his head once more. He's still just a kid. He shouldn't have to see this.
     Time moves slow as the teen cries silently under the blanket before he calms a bit.
     "Would you have helped me into an agency?"
     "I'm your teacher. I would've done it anyway, Kid." I remark as I spare him a glance.
     "What happened?"
     I give a sigh as I wring my hands. "About half a week ago, she was kidnapped because the villain had grievances against Izuku and me. No one knew until Red Riot and I found Jack at a park the other day. He had a tag telling us the location. We got her back last night. That's the gist, at least." I explain lowly as I look to the woman sleeping on the bed, small stitches and bruises on her face.
     "They get you good?"
     "We'll go with that." I chuckle, making him look at me confused.
     "Huh?"
     "I made Izuku get out with her, then exploded the building." I say before sighing. "That man's never going to hurt (Y/n) again. No one will." I explain as I stand. "I'm going to wake Izuku. The last he saw of me was probably an inferno. Can I have a minute, kid?"
     "Yeah. I-...I have a phone call to make real quick." The teen stumbles with a sigh before heading out of the room.
     I hope the Kid's okay. He seemed worried about something. But there's a lot to be worried about right now. I think with a sigh as I look to the unconscious woman. Please be okay. I think before walking over to the sleeping man. "Izuku. My love."
     "Nngh. Bed....Kac...chan." Izuku mumbles as he lifts his head before lowering it again.
     I can't help my small laugh before I gently kiss his forehead, making him swat me away tiredly with a grumble. "Izuku, my love, I'm okay." I call softly before kissing his lips.
     He hums softly as he melts into the kiss, eyes fluttering before they widen. "KATS-"
     I quickly pull him in for a deep kiss before hugging him closely as he holds me like this is a dream. "I'm here, my love. I'm alive."
     "Don't ever do that to me. I thought I was going to lose the both of you in one day!" Izuku fuss as tears pour down his cheeks. "I-I can't lose either of you! You mean too much to me!" He whimpers as he pulls me in for a hug, making me have to fight a hiss.
     "I couldn't either." I say before gently kissing him. "But that was the best way to take him down, my love. The best way he'll never hurt us again." I state as I hold his face gently.
     "The explosion was just so much. There was so much fire! And the smoke-"
     "It'll never happen again, Izuku. Not unless I ever have to protect both of you again." I explain before pulling him into my arms. "I won't let you live a life of pain, my love."
      Izuku gives a shaken breath before holding me a little tighter. "I won't let you live in worry. The most I can help it."
     I can't help my smile. "Than, that's all I could ever wish for."