♡25♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Mommy." A small voice calls to me as a finger pokes my nose. "Mommy?" It calls again, making me grumble sadly and tiredly rub my face.
     "Yes, Babycakes?"
     "Mommy, I'm hungry." Kiyoko, our seven year old daughter with green hair and red eyes, says as she tugs on my shirt.
     "How's crepes with bunny apple slices sound?" I ask with a silce, making her smile glow. "Good morning, my little love." I say to her while I pick her up, kissing her freckled cheek.
     "Ki Ki! Ki Ki! Ki Ki, where-" Izuku stops as he spots me walking into the livingroom with out daughter in my arms. "Kiyoko, I said to not wake Mommy and let her sleep. She was up late last night finishing the cupcakes for the barbeque today."
      "But momma is the best cook when daddy is busy." Kiyoko says bluntly, a tribute on Katsuki's end, and causing Izuku to frown.
     "She's got a point, Izuku. I've cooked for a lot longer than you. I know what I'm doing." I say with a small laugh before I softly kiss him. "Good morning, my sweet."
     "We've got about-"
     He's interrupted by childish giggles as a Tobio, our five year old son with blond hair and green eyes, runs into the living room with a soaked Katsuki behind him holding a towel.
     "Toshinori, come on!" Katsuki grumbles to our little boy as he runs to hide behind the couch.
     "Nope! Momma's got you!" I say with a laugh as I snatch the little boy into my arms. "Now, what do you think you're doing giving daddy all this trouble of a chase?" I question as I hold Toshinori, kissing his forehead even though he's now soaked my pajamas.
      "I heard momma. I missed momma bath time." Toshinori says with a smile as he holds my face.
     "And why is that, honey?"
     "Daddy didn't add Duck-chan to my bath." The small blond explains.
     "How about tonights bath? You can have a longer one with all your toys and extra bubbles, and Daddy will play pirates with you since he forgot Duck-chan? Yeah?"
     "YEAH!" Our son exclaims before I pass him to Katsuki.
     "I'm making crepes. You get him ready, my love." I say with a kiss before heading into the kitchen.
     "Yay! A good breakfast!"
     "Do I cook that bad? I thought I was getting better?"
     "You're a hero, a teacher, and the owner of a club. You have enough responsibilities." I whisper my reply to my huband who pouts.
     "But both you and Katsuki can cook."
     "Mine's not by choice. Katsuki cooks because he likes to. I learned to cook to feed me and Ukyuu." I state as he nods in agreement. "Besides, I prefer to bake. I have to make the Tanaka's anniversary cake soon and my other orders."
     "You're doing amazing, too. Your business is doing well." Izuku says softly as he kisses the nape of my neck. "Now I'm going to get Kiyoko dressed so when you get ready, you don't have anyone else to worry about."
     "I have two husbands, I never have to worry...well, not too much." I joke as I set out all I'll need to make breakfast. "Now hurry up, we've got two hours before we have to be there for the barbecue. Kaz is proposing to Uykuu today!" I cheer with a smile as I start baking.
     Izuku, Katsuki, and I have been married for nine years now. They've still some of Japan's best heroes and favorite teachers at UA. Ukyuu and his friends have made it into the charts. Ukyuu works under Lemillion and is one of his top sidekicks, I couldn't be more proud of him. His boyfriend, his soon to (hopefully) be fiancé, Kaz Horsua is a sidekick for pro hero Shoto. He's calmed down a lot since his teen years, and I'm glad my brother has a man he loves.
     The club is doing great, Ren and Tashio help me run it since I'm the manager there. I bake part-time, and I love how my life has ended up. I never thought I wanted kids since I raised my brother, but my babies are everything to me. I wouldn't have it any other way, Izuku and Katsuki are amazing dads. Kiyoko is spoiled rotten (Katsuki made her sign a paper agreeing to never date until after college when she was four...it was signed in pink crayon). While Toshinori is as wild as I heard his daddies were at his age, especially Katsuki (he likes to try and get kids to fight him on the playground).
     Our family is a perfectly crazy mess. And this is home.
     "Bruff!" Jack barks before whimpering as I cut the strawberries.
     "Alright, but just because you're bound to chunk up after this barbeque." I say with a small laugh as I toss him the berry. "Precious baby."
     My attention is pulled by a fake cough before I turn to spot Katsuki with a smug grin. "Presenting: the amazing mini murder god, Toshinori Bakugou!" The blond introduces before Toshi hops out wearing his little orange shoes, black shorts, and a Quickstep t-shirt.
     "Fight! Win! ROAR!" He yells with a smile as he holds up his dilophosaurus plush.
     "That's my little man! I feel so safe!" I say with a smile as he runs over and hugs my leg.
     "I got dressed myself!" My son says proudly as I pet his hair.
     "You're getting so big. Mommy and Daddies are proud of you, Toshinori. So, so proud." I say while crouching down and kissing his nose.
     "Alright, let's let mommy go get dressed, and you can help me cook." Katsuki says to our son before Toshinori rushes to get his stool and wooden knife.
     "Katsuki, I can-"
     "I have your clothes set out. All you need to do is take you a relaxing shower while Izuku and I handle the babies." Katsuki states as he takes the knife from me and kisses me gently. "No buts. Go before I kick you out of my kitchen."
      "Oh, your kitchen?" I joke while crossing my arms and quirking a brow at him.
     "You're now off cooking duty. That makes it my kitchen." Katsuki jokes as he shoos me away.
     "I use it-"
     "Toshi and Jack's kitchen!" Our son claims as he toddles in, carrying his stool with the yellow lab following suit.
     "Don't feed him too much!" I call back as Katsuki moves me out of the kitchen. "Okay, okay, I'm going, Katsuki!" I fuss with a laugh as I shake my head at him.
      "What's going on?" Izuku, who's coming down with a dressed Kiyoko and her entertainment bag.
     "Katsuki owns the kitchen and is forcing me to bathe!" I say dramatically as I lean against Izuku, faking distress. "I'm tortured here!"
     "Oh please, I just said I'd cook, and you could relax!" Katsuki chuckles with a shake of his head as he returns to the kitchen. "Izuku, take her to the shower so she actually does!"
     "I can-Izuku!" I yelp as my husband pulls me into a bridal carry and heads for our room, Kiyoko giggling behind us.
      Izuku gently sits me on the couter of the bathroom before kissing me. "There you are, my bunny." He says with a smile and kisses me once more. "Enjoy your shower. You deserve it for all that you do."
     I can't help my smile as he heads out, closing our bedroom door behind him. I'm the luckiest woman in the world. Two partners that love me and our babies more than anything.
     I love them so much.
     "Momma, will Ukyuu say yes to Kaz?" Kiyoko asks as we head into the park of the hero community housing.
     "I'm pretty sure he will. Kaz loves Ukyuu very much. And Ukyuu loves Kaz a lot, too." I say with a smile as we head to the picnic table where our friends are.
      "Hey!" Mina greets with a smile as she grabs the container of cupcakes from me as Kiyoko and Toshinori rush off to play with her and Hanta's son, Haru. "Now, when is the happy couple getting-"
     "Aoi should be bringing them here soon. If Kaz hasn't had a nervous breakdown yet about proposing." I say with a small laugh as I help her make room on the table.
      "I could see him chickening out."
      "Hitoshi, be nice on the kid."
      "I remember a certain someone being very nervous about asking us to marry him." Eijiro and Denki counter Hitoshi's statement, making the man huff.
     "Alright, alright, hush up."
     "I thought it was sweet how nervous Hitoshi was." Izuku chuckles as he eyes his friend.
     "One person was nerve-wracking enough to propose to, I couldn't imagine two." Hanta comments with a shake of his head as he sips on his drink.
     "I said yes before you got halfway on one knee? You had to shush me so you could say what all you loved about me." Mina claims as sbe eyes her husband.
     "Nerve-wracking."
     "Well, I'm just glad their worst worry was me dying via kidnapping." I joke, making my husbands groan.
     "That's not a laughing matter. You almost-"
     "Almost." I interrupt Katsuki, who rolls his eyes. "And don't act like you didn't almost cro-"
     "HEY, MOM! A LITTLE HELP?" Ukyuu calls as he and Kaz climb out of Aoi's limo.
     "I'll be back." I say with a smile as I head to help my brother. I grab a few bags, shaking my head. "You didn't have to bring the store."
     "Shush, you'll appreciate it. I got your favorite."
     "Deal." I remark as I cast a knowing glance to Kaz, who's holding his tail nervously. "Ukyuu, I'm going to grab another bag. Go tell the little ones that the food is ready." I state before my brother heads off.
     "What if he says-"
     "He called me crying because you chickened out on asking him two weeks ago at that fancy restaurant. Ukyuu was worried you didn't want to marry him." I say with a shake of my head as I cross my arms. "He loves you so much. Please don't get his hopes up again. You've got this. You'll do amazing, Kaz."
     "What if he gets bored of me?" Kaz asks, his tail wrapping around his leg as comfort.
     "We both have put up with you for this long, I think he wants you to stay." I joke, making him pout as his tail flicks with annoyance. "You have nothing to worry about. Just let it come to it." I say and patting his shoulder before walking back to the group.
     Chatter and tales spread around the table as we eat and relax from a hard week of work and home life. It's become a favorite of ours to do on Sundays.
     "And then Ren had to stop Windblown from fighting with Shellshock because they both were arguing if owls or monkeys were better!" I laugh with a shake of my head.
      "It was the stupidiest fight I've had to break up. And I've seen a lot of shit!" Ren, who arrived a bit late today, laughs with a shake of their head as they sit on Tashio's lap.
     "They both had three glasses of rum, if not more." Tashio adds with a scoff. "But it was fun seeing them take swings while drunk. It was like a slow-mo film." He laughs before acting if out, spreading laughter around the group.
     "I could see Katsuki and Izuku starting a fight about All Might." Eijiro comments, making chuckles go around.
     "All Might was awesome! People don't appreciate all he-" Izuku pauses from his rant as our friends quirk a brow at him. "M-Maybe, I would."
      "No, you totally would, Izuku." Ukyuu remarks with a shake of his head. "You would tell the class about the old fart in his prime." He claims as Kaz runs his fingers through his hair.
      "He's got a point." Kaz chimes in with a laugh as he looks to me, giving a small shake of his head.
     Not on my watch. I think with a silent sigh. "Kaz, let's get some cupcakes, I made some of your favorites." I say with a smile as stand to my feet. He joins me soon after, a nervous look on his face.
     "(Y/n), I can't-"
     "Do you want Ukyuu as your husband?" I ask, making the man look surprised before offended.
     "Of course I fucking do! He's my everything!" Kaz argues, tail flicking at my accusation.
     I can't help but quirk a brow before I grin. "Then I don't see why you're being such a coward."
     "Excuse me?"
     "I mean, you'd think someone with a quirk like yours would be more confident. I wouldn'tfigure you for a pussy-"
     "Oh fuck you! Just you watch!" Kaz hisses as he pushes passed me, marching over to my brother.
     "Kaz? Is everything okay? I heard you-" Ukyuu is cut off by Kaz's deep and passionate kiss before the man pulls back.
     "Marry me, Ukyuu (L/n)! Be mine. I love you more than anything. I need you with me in this life. I want us to be a family. So please, become my husband because I can't be without you." Kaz says as he gets on one knee, pulling out a ring box.
     My brother can't help a sob as he pulls Kaz into another kiss. "It's about time, dummy." Ukyuu says before kissing him once more.
      The pair smiles as cheers go around. "Who's pussy now, (Y/n)?!" Kaz calls, making me cackle.
      "Still you! I had to work you up." I reply as I head back to my husbands after shouting for the kids to come for dessert.
      Chatter fills the picnic tables as we enjoy our time.
      I can't help but look around, a warmth in my chest at my family and friends. I'm so lucky.
     "(Y/n)?" Katsuki calls, making me look at him.
     He's right beside our Izuku. "Are you alright, love?" Izuku asks with a gentle smile, making me give a small laugh as our babies climb into their laps.
     "Everything is perfect, my loves. Absolutely perfect."

     All because I gave into my poisonous desires.