♡13♡

♡♡♡KATSUKI POV♡♡♡

     I give a silent sigh, not being able to sleep, as I look over to my Izuku, who's sleeping soundly by my side.
     He was perfection. That smile, so much love to give, fearless, and an amazing partner. I don't deserve him by no means, but he still wants and loves me.
     If only younger me knew that we finally got the love of our life, and not only him but we have another love too. I think before carfeully standing, not putting my hearing aids back in.
     I walk to the spare bedroom before carefully opening the door, seeing Lemoncake's head perk up. I can't stop my smile as he comes over to me and lets me pet him as I sit in the small chair in the room, watching the (h/c) haired woman sleep softly.
     (Y/n), our other love. Sassy, but knowing what she stands for. Broken and reckless, but making sure everyone else stays safe and enjoys themselves. The woman who was put into our life as a gift for hope and even more love.
     Izuku and I have fallen so hard for her.
     She is our everything too.
     I stiffen as the bedside lamp turns on before (Y/n) looks relieved. "Oh, Katsuki. It's you." I read her lips as she speaks.
     Pride goes through me at her using my given name. "Sorry if I scared you, Sweetheart." I say, feeling the slight rumbling in my chest.
     "Everything okay?" She asks as she rests her head on her pillow and looks at me with a sleepy smile.
     I can't help mine as I meet her gaze. "Just thinking too much. It kinda fucks up sleep when you do that." I state while petting her dog.
     Her mouth moves like she laughed or scoffed. "I know that all too well." She says, making me quirk a brow.
     "Really?"
     She shakes her head before smiling. "Story for another time." She then sits up and pats the bed.
     I give a chuckle before standing to my feet and joining her. "Do you ever miss the times before you were here with Izuku and I?" I ask, turning to look at her.
     She looks a bit surprised before she sighs. "At the start when I honestly dreaded being here. I didn't think I needed to be here." She claims, making my heart ache slightly. "Now, though? Not really. But I may go home for a bit when the spring break happens so I can be with Ukyuu."
     "Next week." I reply, a bit saddened at the news.
     "But then again, it'll just be two of the days. He spends half with me and half with our parents or Kaz." (Y/n) explains, making me nod.
     "We'll miss you those days." I say, making her laugh.
     "Yeah right, Mister work-ourselves-to-death." She comments, making me snort.
     "We're top heroes, what can I say?" I remark as I gently bump shoulders with her. "Besides, we make sure to come spend time with our girl." I add, making her look at me surprised with a small red hue to her ears.
     She eyes shift slightly to the scar on my face before she gently reaches a hand out to it. "Does it ever hurt?"
     Her (e/c) eyes studied it with a gentle worry.
     "Not for many years. But for the first few months, yes." I reply, resting my cheek in her palm.
     "Sometimes I forget it's there where I've seen you so much now. And I've known you two maybe a month?" She says before frowning slightly. "Do you ever regret having me here?"
      "Hell no." I reply instantly. "You've made Izuku and I very happy. We've not been entirely fixed yet but we're better than we were." I half lie as I pull her into my lap. "It's nice having another noise in the house. Even if your music is kinda shitty when you practice." I remark with a grin as she looks at me with mock offense.
     "My music is very excellent, thank you!" She claims, pushing my chest with a handly gently.
     I give a laugh before looking back at her. "Agree to disagree."
     "Har har." (Y/n) retorts before smiling at me. "What was your first date with Izuku?"
     I can't prevent the smile that meets my face as I look to her. "I took him to a festival that was near UA at the time. It was a spring harvest festival. It may not sound like much but it was amazing. I got to see his face light up with every booth that caught his eye. His smile is by far my favorite of his." I reminisce as I watch her loving expression before she turns her head with a smile and wave.

♡♡♡IZUKU POV♡♡♡

     Gods, I love them so much. I think with a smile as I watch (Y/n) talk to Katsuki with a happy smile.
     "What was your first date with Izuku?" (Y/n) asks with a smile as she inches a little closer to our Katsuki.
     The blond gives a smile before he speaks, less confident due to not having his hearing aids on. "I took him to a festival that was near UA at the time. It was a spring harvest festival. It may not sound like much, but it was amazing. I got to see his face light up with every booth that caught his eye. His smile is by far my favorite of his."
     "I don't think that's quite his favorite part of me." I joke, making (Y/n) turn and before she spots me, giving a smile and wave.
     "I thought my ass was your favorite?" I sign to our Katsuki who chuckles.
      "It's sexy and it bounces perfectly when I fuck it." He remark causing my face to heat up.
      "You tease." I fuss as I walk over, giving him a gentle kiss as I hand him his hearing aids.
     "I have to. You're cute flustered." He state as he puts them back on. "I haven't found how to fluster this one yet." Katsuki claims while resting his chin on (Y/n)'s shoulder as they face me with a smile.
     "Hi, Izuku." (Y/n) greets with a smile as she leans over to hug me. "What are you doing up?"
     "The bed gets cold when it's just one person." I explain, making Katsuki frown.
     "Sorry, Baby."
     "I'm fine with it though after seeing you two talking good." I state before gently pulling (Y/n) into my lap, nuzzling my face in the crook of her neck.
     "You two are very cuddly at night, you know that?"
     "Just for you." Katsuki and I chorus, making her laugh.
     "Hey, when are you busy during your brother's spring break?" I asks with a smile.
     "I'll be with him for the first two days. But I also work the night before." (Y/n) explains with a smile, giving a yawn while leaning into my arms. "I've missed my brother. I love him so much." She says, getting a little heavier each time she speaks.
     Katsuki gives me a gentle nod before I carefully lay her down gently on the bed. I admire her lovingly as Katsuki moves to lay on her other side. It doesn't take long for the (h/c) haired woman's breathing to slow.
     "Kaccahn, I need to tell you something." I say in a whisper, as not to wake our girl, as he carefully reaches for my hand.
    "What is it, Izuku?" He questions with a gentle smile, kissing his knuckles.
    "I love her, not like a friend but like I love you."
    "Well, that's what I'd assume you meant." He chuckles quietly as I roll my eyes playfully at his comment. "I know. I do, too. I didn't want to at first, I only wanted you. Then, I saw how much you loved her too...I'm trying to be more open with her." Katsuki explains with a smile towards me.
     "I'm scared, Katsuki." I confess as I glance down to the sleeping woman.
     "Why? What's wrong?" Katsuki whispers worriedly as I meet his crimson gaze.
     "What if she thinks we just want her for her body and the sex? We don't really know her any other way. What if she hates us for even asking?"
     "Izuku. It's okay. We'll be okay." Katsuki says before sighing softly. "We'll get it figured out."
     "And what if she decides she doesn't love us? Even as we try to get her to love us?" I whimper while trying not to move too much and wake our love.
     "Then I'll be here to pick up the pieces. You're not alone, Izuku."
     I wish things weren't so complicated. We love her so much.