♡17♡

♡♡A DATE TO REMEMBER♡♡

♡♡♡KATSUKI POV♡♡♡

    "No."
    "(Y/n), we have to get ready."
    "No. It's warm in here."
    "We need to get dressed!" Izuku says with a laugh as he looks to the (h/c) haired woman in the shower under the stream of water.
     "But it's so warm!" She remarks, making me chuckle.
     "You act like we shower in the snow!" I call as I enter the shower again and toss her on my shoulder.
     "KATSUKI BAKUGOU! UNHAND ME!" (Y/n) yelps as she grips onto me a bit surprised as I shut off the water. "Hey!" She fusses as I walk out and set her down. "I wasn't done marinat-MHM!"
     I stop her with a kiss as I pull her flush against me. Our lips mold together perfectly, just as perfectly as they do with Izuku.
     Meant to be.
     I, unfortunately, pull back and give a grin at her stunned but flustered look.
     She blinks at me before shaking a finger at me. "You win this time." She states before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself.
     Gods, I love her spark. I think with a chuckle before giving our Izuku a gentle kiss. "You look ravishing, my love."
     "I'm in a towel?"
     "Exactly." I state, resulting in my boyfriend mumbling happily but flusteredly.
     "You fuss at me to get dressed, but I'm more dressed than the two of you!" (Y/n) claims as she leans in the bathroom, a dress over her shoulder.
     "I thought women were slow at getting ready? We're giving you a head start." I state with a chuckle as I cross my arms. I catch her eyes flick to the towel around my hips before she scoffs with a grin.
      "That's sexist. I only take a while to get ready if I need more tips at work. Thank you very much!" She counters before I click my tongue.
     "We'll just become your sugar daddies." I state as I walk towards her, making her gain a flushed expression as I back her against the bed
     "I don't need one. I make my own money for me and Jack." She states, causing me to shrug.
     "That's fine. But if not," I say before leaning down to her ear. "We'd gladly treat you like the goddess you are." I state before gently kissing her neck.
      She looks at me surprised before grabbing her dress to change as I turn with a grin.
     "Cute." I remark before grabbing my black pants and maroon button-up.
     We all get dressed in good time before I'm waiting at the door, trying to keep Lemoncake from covering me in his fur.
      "Come on, you two! We're gonna be late!" I gripe as I gently push Lemoncake away from my black pants once more.
     "I'm coming! Sorry!" Izuku calls before coming into the hall, my heart skipping a beat.
     He's in a black shirt and white jeans with silver jewelry on his neck, wrists, and several rings. He was breathtaking.
     "You look stunning, Izuku." I say with a smile as I pull him close before giving him a kiss.
     He looks flushed before he smiles at me. "And you look ravishing, Kacchan." Izuku replies before smiling.
     "Now, where's our girl?"

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     Do I look good enough? I worry as I adjust my hair and look myself over in the mirror for the tenth time. I'm in a floor-length purple dress with thigh splits on both legs. Does this dress look good on me? Is my hait good? Did I pick jewelry that matches well? I question silently before a small whimper leaves me. "I look-"
     "(Y/n)! We have to go! We're almost late!" Izuku calls, a happiness in his tone.
     "Gods, help me." I pray before hesitantly leaving the bathroom. "I'm sorry, I don't look good." I state as I peak around the corner, heels in hand.
     "Bullshit." Katsuki gripes as he crosses his arms, his car keys jingling.
     "I do! I don't look good." I state before I step around the corner.
     "Wow!" Izuku breathes out as he looks me over before he turns his head. "Y-Y-You look incredible." He states as he tries to subtly adjust himself (failing at the "subtly" part).
     "You look like a goddess, Princess." Katsuki states before offering me a hand.
    Something he's never done before.
     "Come on, we've got a great night ahead of us." Katsuki states before we soon head out.
     Gods, that night.
     I wish I could go back and relive every moment.
     The car was filled with perfect banter as we headed to the luxury restaurant. Jokes and smiles with the two men sharing stories to me.
     "Gods, it sounds like you two had a unique high school." I say with a smile as I eat my pork cutlet bowl.
     "I'd like if there were fewer villains." Katsuki scoffs. "But we're better heroes because of it."
     "I couldn't imagine being a hero. I'd fear Ukyuu would get too scared that something would happen to me." I reply with a shake of my head.
     "But aren't you scared about Ukyuu as a hero?"
     "Of course. But being a hero has been Uykuu's dream since he first got his quirk. I'm scared for him every day, hero work or not." I state with a small smile. "He's everything to me."
     "What's your dream?"
     "Excuse me?" I ask with surprise as I look to Katsuki.
     "What was your dream? No offense, but I don't imagine your career is what you had planned for yourself." The blond man states as he nods towards me.
     "Well, kinda, I do love my job, though." I say with a small laugh. "When I was younger, I loved baking treats for Ukyuu. He loved when I'd have a batch of homemade mochi for him when I'd get him from school." I say, a small smile on my lips as I remember the nice times of baking with my small brother. "His favorite, though, was the racecar I made him for his seventh birthday. He loved racecars." I state with a laugh. "It was a shitty looking car, though! It was terrible, but he's always said it's his favorite I've made."
      "I made a spare cake at three in the morning in case I messed one up. It was a good thing I did because I butchered the other one!" I laugh with a shake of my head. "We did still eat both even if the first one looked funny. He loved having two cake for his birthday. He still jokes and says it made him feel extra special." I finish with a small smile. "That would really be when I'd say my dream started."
     "Why haven't you pursued it now?" Izuku questions as he takes a sip of his wine.
     I'm once again surprised by his question before I swirl the wine in my glass. "I make good money. I don't have time to go to a fancy school. Besides, I just need to get Ukyuu through school and you two to get him into a hero agency, and my life will be pretty great." I explain with a shrug. "That's all I need."
     "That's it?" Katsuki asks, a heavily confused tone on his tongue.
     "Yep."
     "What about you? What about your dreams and your life?" Izuku questions with worry in his emerald gaze as he looks me over.
     "I've lived enough. Seeing Ukyuu grow up is all I need. Plus, helping you two has been great, and I'll get everything sorted with Ren and Tashio after I leave when you two are better." I explain before giving them a smile.
     "You're twenty-four! You're barely done living! Don't give us that shit. You've got plenty of time to figure out yourself." Katsuki remarks with a slight scowl.
     "I'm not much of a dreamer or dare devil. I don't care enough to pursue a dream I gave up on long ago." I explain with a shrug. "It doesn't bother me. I'm happy as-is, and I live well. That's what anyone wants." I state before giving them a testing look when they try to speak. "Look, I don't care how my life is. I'm just living day by day until I die one day. That's it. End of story." I explain before taking a sip of my wine.
     "Foolish girl! Don't you know dreams are for people who aren't useless?"
     I shake away the old voice that still haunts me before I sigh. "So, how do you two think you're doing? You seem to be doing much better in the bedroom. I'm not having to instruct as much when it's you two." And I'm never going to allow myself to get into it again. I'm temporary here, I don't belong here.
     "Oh, um-I-"
     "We're not fully ready yet. We still need to be adjusted without these dates." Katsuki remarks, making me quirk a brow.
     "I'm probably going to sound rude, but dates are important. It keeps you together and close. Even if you do just one night a month, it'll be a relaxing time for you both, with or without "dessert," when you get home." I claim before crossing my arms. "That's what I'd want my partners to do." I explain with a shrug.
      "Partners?" Izuku asks with a smile.
     I can't stop my face from heating. "Uh, yeah. I'm poly. Sorry if that bothers you two. It doesn't change that I'll be leaving soon." I state, trying to ignore Izuku's smile that falters.
     "It doesn't. We're both carrying our own pride flags. You're just joining the party." Katsuki chuckles, making me laugh.
     "Fair enough." I breathe out before giving a small smile to my glass. "I guess I've always just wanted to share as much love as I can with the people I love, but -" I cut myself off before I scoffed to myself.
     "But it's never been returned correctly?" Izuku questions as I look to him. "Right?"
     I give a sigh. "Yeah. Most of my ex-partners would want it for frequent threesomes but I want something stable. But I don't want to ruin a current relationship. That's why I turn couples or someone in a relationship away." I explain before finishing off my drink. "I don't want to ruin their love." I don't want to ruin your love, either. I add on as I refill my glass.
     "What makes you think you'd ruin a relationship?" Katsuki asks, making me laugh.
     "I'm-"
     "Shut up! You're pesky, (Y/n)."
     CRASH! I flinch at the old voice before I yelp as the glass of the cup I was holding breaks.
     "(Y/N)!" The men call worried as they stand.
    "I-I'M SORRY! I-I'LL CLEAN IT UP!" I shout quickly as I grab a napkin and scramble to clean the spill.
     "Hey, hey! You're okay!" Izuku says as he grabs my wrist, making me flinch as I look at him scared. "You're safe. We're not going to hurt you."
      I relax a bit before clearing my throat and nodding as I let him clean me up as Katsuki goes to get a first-aid kit.
      It's a tense silence as Izuku carefully picks up the glass shards before wiping my ruined dress.
     "(Y/n)?"
     "Yes, Izuku?"
     "What happened?"
    .....
    .....
    .....
    "I got lost in my thoughts. I guess my grip was stronger than I thought." I lie with a shrug. "It happens sometimes."
     "This has happened before?"
     A sigh escapes me. "A few times. It's nothing important."
     "You got hurt."
     "No, I ruined your date. I apologize, I shouldn't have come." I state, not trying to see the hurt I know I'd see in his eyes.
     Izuku goes silent before Katsuki comes back with bandages and disinfectant.
     It all is quiet as he fixes me up before we leave after packing up our food. The car ride is equally as quiet as a slightly tense aura surronds us.
     I hate it.
     Even if I caused it to some extent.
     Why do you two still have to haunt me to this day? I haven't seen you in years. Why must you still hurt me this way? I think as we head into their house. I ruin so much. I'm so stupid. I curse myself as I take off my heels as Izuku stays back to talk to Katsuki as I bring the food to the kitchen.
     I need to get out of here. I'm letting them get to me too much. I need to go home. I think with a sigh as I put the leftovers in the fridge.
     "Princess."
     "Katsuki-" I'm interrupted by the blond's lips on mine as I'm struck with surprise. Oh, fuck. I think before deepening the kiss as he pulls me close.
     He gives a possessive growl before picking me up from under my thighs, making me wrap my legs around his waist as I continue to kiss him.
     I grip my hands in his hair as he walks us to their bedroom. One more time couldn't hurt. I think, flushed as I tangle my tongue with his as my back meets the bed.
     "What should we do to her, Izuku?" Katsuki asks with a smile as they look down at me as I catch my breath.
     "I think we should give her special attention, Katsuki.~" Izuku remarks as he licks his lips, making me flush.
     "What do you mean?" I ask before Katsuki gently pulls my dress over my head, tossing it to the side. I'm left naked and bare as the two look me over.
     "Nothing underneath? How naughty of you, (Y/n).~" Izuku teases as he looks me over.
     "She'll taste just as sweet?~" Katsuki suggests before getting on his knees.
     I give a surprised yelp as he pulls my closer to him by my hips. "Kat-Aah!~" I moan as his tongue gently teases my entrance. "Fuck." I mumble as I avoid Izuku's hot gaze.
      "She's cute when she's shy, Katsuki." Izuku claims before moving to kiss me.
      His mouth claims him in a gentle kiss, like it was meant to be loved and not solely for his taking.
     "Treat her well, Izuku." Katsuki states between kisses to my thighs. "She's getting treated tonight."
     "Treated?" I question as I look down to Katsuki, a small groan escaping me as Izuku kisses the weak spot of my neck.
     "Let us worship you, (Y/n)." Katsuki states as he unbuttons his dress shirt before tossing it to the side.
     "Let us pleasure you." Izuku says before whispering in my ears. "Let us worship our goddess."
     Goddess? Me? No, I couldn't ever compare.
     "Let us worship you tonight to show our devotion to you." Izuku says as he looks at me pleading as he takes off his shirt as well, parading his scars and slimmer muscles.
     "Please." Katsuki states as he looks to my figure lying on their bed.
     Worship me like a goddess? How could they do that? How can they see me-Me-of all people as a goddess? I have too much sass and stubbornness for a-
     "Please, (Y/n)." Izuku breaks me from my thoughts as he tilts my face to look back at his freckled one.
      A nervous excitement meets my gut before i suck a breath. "Yes." I breathe before his soft lips meet mine.
      No matter how many times I've shared a kiss or watched the two fuck, it's always reeling to be between them like this.
     Like nothing could happen.
     Like the world can spare a moment for the three of us.
     Like this was meant to be more than simply a reunion of these two men's relationship.
     Like this was supposed to be home.
     Home?
     I haven't ever really had a place like that, surely not one that had love in it.
     "You're fucking breathtaking." Katsuki says as he spreads my legs and licks from my pussy to my clit, making me moan and arch my back.
      "FUCK!" I mewl as I grip Izuku's hair, making him groan.
     "Bunny!" He growls low before starting to nip and kiss at my neck, leaving marks in suit as I whimper. "You sound as sweet as you taste." Izuku says before licking my neck, making me shudder.
      "She's quite fun to tease, huh Izuku?" Katsuki states before entering a finger into my wetness and erupting a moan from me as he lazily moves them.
      "Oh yes."
      "That's not fair." I whine as I move my hips in an attempt for more friction. "I want more." I fuss before the two men each share a deviously hot smile.
     "More?" Izuku asks, making me swallow hard as he looks at like a wolf after a rabbit.
     "Yes." I squeak out as he stands with a chuckle.
     "How much more, Bunny?" He asks while undoing his jeans as Katsuki quickly positions me to be on my knees on the bed.
     "I-AAAH!~" I moan out as Katsuki mercilessly starts to devour my pussy from behind. My moans only make him groan and tongue my entrance faster as I shake.
      "Bunny, Bunny, Bunny," Izuku tchs with a grin as he lifts my chin as he settles himself on the bed, naked and sexy as he settles of his knees and parading his cock to me. "I asked you a question?" He remarks while gripping a hand in my hair as I grip his strong thighs, so close to taking his cock in my mouth.
     "I-" I stumble as I try to catch my breath as Katsuki starts to tease my clit. "COCKS! I want full!" I call in desperation as my legs beg to take a break. "Please, Daddies?" I beg as I look up at him with pleading (e/c) eyes.
     "Good girl." Katsuki states as he pulls back before I'm left with emptiness as he takes his tongue and fingers from me. "Now Izuku, I believe our girl asked for cocks. Should we give it-"
     "Yes! I'll be a good girl!" I say as I reposition myself, my lust for these two men clouding my shame for how I must look.
     "Good." Izuku says before gripping my hair and kissing me. "Good girls get cocks." He states before Katsuki quickly kisses me.
     "Now don't hold back any of those moans." Katsuki remarks before he thrusts his tip in.
     "KATSUKI!~" I call out as I dig my nails into Izuku's thighs and making him groan.
     "You get more of cock in this pretty pussy if you start sucking off our Izuku. He's a little needy too." Katsuki states as he slaps my ass, erupting a loud moan from me as I quickly cover my mouth. A deep chuckle comes from the blond as he stares me down with lust.
     Oh gods.
     "Good-" Slap! "Fucking-" Slap! "Girl!" Slap!
     My moans fill the room as I'm held under the lust of these men. "That's not fair!" I whimper before taking a few inches of Izuku's cock in my mouth as he wipes my few shed tears away.
     "What's not fair? That you're not getting cocks or that we know your kinks and use them?" Katsuki states before giving another slap to my ass.
      I moan around Izuku's cock, making the green haired man grumble a string of curses as he grips my hair and fights from bucking his hips into my mouth.
     "Katsuki!~" Izuku whimpers as he slumps over and pants as I suck his cock.
     "Having a problem, Izuku?" Katsuki chuckles as he thrust his tip into me, making me groan at the pleasure.
     "Fuck, I love how desperate her face looks." Izuku states as he lifts my chin slightly. "She looks like a beautiful mess." He states before throwing his head back when I start to fondle his balls as I take more of his cock in my mouth. "(Y/n)!~" He moans with a slight whimper mixed in.
     "He's calling your name, Princess. Because of what you're doing to him. You've made us both desperate for your love and attention." Katsuki states as he eases himself fully into me, planting gentle kisses along my spine. "So we're going to worship you like you deserve."
     I don't know which it was, being stretched by them both or their want to please me, but a tear falls from my eyes at his words.
     "We'll treat you how you deserve to be." Izuku says softly as he gently wipes it away. "So, Bunny, you just enjoy what we do to you." He states before--carefully--starting to fuck my face.
      My moans are muffled as Katsuki starts a slow but deep pace as Izuku matches it after watching Katsuki for a moment. These men, they're giving me so much. I think with a moan as Katsuki his something inside of me, making me dig my nails Izuku's thighs.
      "There it is." Katsuki chuckles before slowing his pace but hitting that same spot, driving me wild.
      I can't help but squirm at the sheer pleasure as I'm pressed between the two men and their lust. It's pleasure I've longed for when watching them during fixing their bedroom life. It's what I've wanted too.
     "Gods, I'm going to cum if your pussy keeps squeezing me tighter." Katsuki growls as he grips my hips.
     "Her mouth feels just-" Izuku pauses as I teasingly lick around his cock. "Just as amazing." He moans as he breathes heavy.
     Gods, what these men do to me. I think fuzzily as I grind into Katsuki and bob my head while sucking Izuku's cock. Their moans fill the room and drive me crazy as a knot builds in my stomach.
      "You're doing so good, Princess, taking bith our cocks so well." Katsuki praises, making me give a small whimper as he rubs my ass before giving a harsh slap to it. "You are being such a good girl."
     "Such a good girl, and all for us?~" Izuku remarks with a grin as he makes me look to him while slightly picking up his pace.
      Fuck.
      "All of this gorgeous woman, all for us Izuku. Gods, we're so damn lucky." Katsuki replies as his thrusts become a bit sloppy as he moves to playing with my clit.
      "Please, Katsuki," Izuku begs as he grips my hair, his thrusts also sloppy as he whimpers. "I need to cum."
      "That's up to our girl." Katsuki chuckles as he slaps my ass, making me moan around Izuku's cock, causing the man to shake and whimper.
     "B-Bunny, please." He pleads as his emerald eyes shine with lust. "Blink once for in your mouth and twice for your face." He states a bit hurriedly as he grips my hair.
      I blink twice before he gives a small nod as he thrusts into me mouth. I can't help my muffled moans as Katsuki also starts to thrust deeper again.
      "F-Fuck, (Y/n)!~" Katsuki curses my name like a blessing and poison as his movemonets become a bit sloppy and hurried.
      My moans become louder as the knot in my stomach get almost unbearable as I grasp for both the men making me feel so deeply with my body and theirs.
      "Come undone for us, (Y/n). We're here to pick you back up." Izuku breathes as he shakes.
      That's all I need as they both thrust into me once more as my body quivers at the sheer pleasure. Hot cum covers my face as more spills onto my back as moans and whimpers fill the bedroom to the brim.
     Everything in that moment was messy. Messy breathing. Messy sheets. And three messy people. But that mess meant so much.
     "Are you okay? We didn't hurt you? Did we? Did you like that? We're we too rough? Was that-"
     I give a small laugh as I pull him in for a small kiss, letting him taste the bit of cum that had traveled down to my lips. "That was amazing. I promise I'm okay." I say with a smile before jumping a bit as a hot rag meets my back and starts to clean me up.
     "And you did amazing too." Katsuki states as he tilts my face for a kiss.
     "Thank you both." I say with a smile as they finish cleaning me up. I give a silent sigh as I shift to the edge of the bed and brace to stand on shake-y legs.
     "What are you doing?" Katsuki questions with a twinge of sadness in his voice.
     A bit of guilt goes through me as I meet their hurt expressions. "I-I was going to go back to my room?" I explain with a small smile.
     "Stay?" Izuku says with a gentle smile as Katsuki offers me a hand.
     "We can talk and cuddle, and we have wine?" Katsuki states with a matching smile and hopeful crimson eyes.
     A longing that I've wanted for so long meets me as I look to the blond's hand before I tentatively take it.
    I give a small yelp as I'm pulled in between them before the blanket is pulled over us. I can't help my laugh as they both kiss my cheeks.
     In that moment I realized something.
     I do have more to live for.
     And it may be Izuku and Katsuki.

♡♡♡IZUKU POV♡♡♡

     "It's moments like this that I really love, Katsuki. Quiet, calm, and so much love." I sign to my boyfriend as we admire the woman sleeping between us.
     He gives a chuckle as he nods. "I know exactly what you mean," He replies with one hand before meeting my gaze. "Because I used to stay up and watch you sleep too, it was my favorite part of the night."
     Warmth overwhelms me before I carefully lean over and kiss him.
     "Katsuki?"
     "Yes, Izuku?"
     "I want to ask her to join our relationship." I sign, making him give me a surprised look before it melts to happiness. "We may still be learning about her, but I know I want her in our life. She's our missing piece. I don't want to live without her or Jack, even her brother." I explain as I look to him. "I just want her to be ours, and we can protect her-"
     Katsuki gently lowers my hand as he smiles at me before he signs: "I want to be able to always love her too. I'd love for her to join our relationship. It won't be too much of a difference, though. She pretty much is." He states, making me give a low laugh.
     "She fits right in with us." I say as I look down at her, a smile on my lips before I kiss her.
     "Our girl."
     "Our (Y/n)."