Two

Y/N=Your name
Y/P= Your pronouns
Sal

Y/N sadly waved bye to me then walked away to class. I feel horrible. I was starting to walk to art class when Travis shoved me. "Watch it fag!!" He glared at me annoyed. I sigh and nod. "Sorry Travis." I grumbled his name out of my mouth and he noticed that. "What was that, Fisher?!" He pinned me against the wall and stared me in the eyes with anger. "Listen, I really don't want to deal with your shit today, Phelps. So do your worse." I chuckled at him and he grinned. He punched me square in the face then kicked me to fall down.

Y/N

It's now lunch, and no one has seen Sal since this morning. "Hey ash? Have you seen Sal?" Me and Larry have looked, everywhere. "No, I thought he was with you?" Panic rushed through my body. He's like a brother to me. I glanced over to where Travis usually sits and he wasn't there either. Now that I think about it.. He wasn't in any of my classes that I usually have with him! "Phelps you fucker!!" I rushed out of the cafeteria.

Sal

I grinned up at Travis who was sitting on the bleachers. He was currently smoking, just waiting for someone to spot us both. That's when Y/N rushed out. "Travis Phelps!!!" Y/N quickly walked up to us and I was sitting on the ground all beat up. Travis shrugged behind Y/N. "He asked for it, so I gave him what he wanted." He chuckled and stood up. "I was waiting for his faggot friends to find him before I left him so he didn't die, so now I'll be leaving." He chuckled and left. Y/N stared at me then hugged me. "Sal I'm so sorry!.." I chuckled. "When he said I asked for it, I meant it. I'm fine Y/N" Y/N started to tear up. Y/P slightly giggled. Larry then walked out a bit later with some bandages. He quickly walked to us and he stared at me. "You look rough." He chuckled and I nodded. Y/N gently took my prosthetic off while Larry unwrapped the bandages. "How bad is it?" They both stared at me then each other. "Uh.. Not so good dude." Larry sighed and I rolled my eyes. "I'll be fine! I'm tough!" Y/N chuckled. "You're definitely something little dude." Y/N chuckled at what Y/P said and so did Larry.

Travis

I slid down the bathroom stall door and clenched my fists. I clenched my fists so hard they were pale. I then let go and started crying. "GOD DAMNIT!!!" I quickly stood up and punched the door behind me. I squeezed my head and slowly fell back down. I didn't want to hurt him.. But I couldn't help me anger.. God damnit someone save me..

Sal

I layed in bed and stared up at the ceiling. Gizmo was asleep next to me and I was listening to the rain. It was supposed to rain the rest of the week. And tomorrow is only Tuesday. I yawned and my eyelids slowly closed.