Three

Travis

My whole body ached because I didn't finish my homework in time and father got mad. He unstrapped his belt and whipped me with it. My body is sore. At least it's raining so I can cry on the way to school. I got up slowly not to hurt my body more. I cringed at the pain when I stood up. I walked over to my dresser to get ready for the day.

Sal

It might be raining, but when I passed Travis it was obvious he was crying earlier. I may not know anything about him, but I feel bad. Earlier Phillip touched him on the shoulder because I'm guessing they're friends and he flinched so hard. I sighed and walked to the cafeteria. At least today is bologna day so hopefully that will help him. I walked over to everyone else and sat down. "Hey Sal!" Todd smiled at me and I waved back to him. "Oh, guys, Neil wanted me to tell you all that he's planning to throw a party on Friday." Larry grinned and I rolled my eyes. "Neil really liked throwing parties for the high schoolers doesn't he." Y/N chuckled and Todd nodded. "It makes him feel less lonely when his parents aren't around." Todd smiled and I giggled. "You picked a good man, Todd." I smiled under my mask and Todd blushed. Larry chuckled. Ash smiled and Y/N smiled with her.

Travis

I stared at Sal and his friends, they looked like they were having a good time. Phillip didn't sit by me today since he's pretty popular. I felt like crying. I don't know why. They're all faggots! They will rot in hell. I gently grabbed my necklace around my neck and messed with it.

Y/N

I could see Travis obviously staring at us. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Travis is staring." They all looked at me and Sal turned to look. I watched Travis quickly look away and stand up. He walked to the cafeteria lady and gave her his tray. He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked out the cafeteria. "He looked.. Like he was going to cry." Sal turned back to us. Larry grinned. "Good! Fuck him! Don't you remember what he did to you just yesterday!?!" Ash nodded in agreement. Sal quickly stood up. "You may be my friends, but don't judge people." He huffed and walked away. He never grabbed a tray in the first place so he just, left. I felt bad for him and Travis.

Sal

I walked in the bathroom not expecting anyone to be in it. Someone was crying in the bathroom stall. I walked over to it and slid down the door. "Hello?" I heard them jump in the stall. "What the fuck- Who are you?!?" His voice cracked at the end. I smiled and sighed. "It's me Sal." Travis bumped his head on something. "WHAT?!?" He huffed under his breath and I chuckled to myself. We sat there for what seemed like forever when he spoke. "What are you doing here, Fisher?" He slowly slid down the door and I could feel his back against mine. "Well.. You looked upset." He quickly stood up. "Like hell do you know!!!" He opened the door and I quickly stood up. He glared at me and I awkwardly stared up. "Don't butt in to my business Sally face." He grumbled and walked away.