Twenty One

Travis

Sal was basically dragging me to the lake. I giggled once we got there. We then sat down and dangled out feet over the water. "Sal?" Sal looked over at me. "Yeah?" I started getting nervous. "Uh.. Will you uh- be my boyfriend?" Sal rolled his eyes. "Of course idiot." He leaned in and kissed me again. My heart fluttered and I gently grabbed his chin with my fingers.

Sal

I ended up having dinner with Mrs. Phelps(I literally forgot her name) and Travis. Well, and my dad, Lisa, and Larry. Mrs. Phelps was pretty good at cooking. Lisa smiled at me. "We saw you on the news because of the trial." I nodded. "I'm sorry about Jim." Lisa continued to smile. "It's alright dear." Mrs. Phelps smiled. "Thanks for sticking up for us. And your friends." I nodded. "It's no problem. It's over now."

Me, Travis, and Larry were hanging out in Travis's room. "How do you not have anything in your room?" Larry chuckled at how empty Travis's room is. Travis rolled his eyes. "Because yours is better?" Larry grinned. "It is!" I chuckled. "You dating Y/N yet Larry?" Larry started blushing. "Uh- Not yet!" Travis rolled his eyes. "I got a boyfriend before you even got a girlfriend." Larry stared at us dumbfounded. "Huh? Wait.. WAIT!!! WHAT?!!" Me and Travis started laughing like idiots. "When did-HUH" I shrugged. "Literally just today." Larry grumbled. "This isn't fair."

Me and Travis were laying on his bed since everyone else left. Mrs. Phelps went to bed. "Hey Sal? I've never really told anyone this, not even Phillip.." I turned to look at Travis. (Mentions of suicide) "I uh.. I tried to kill myself." Travis awkwardly chuckled and I leaned up and hugged him. "I'm sorry Travis." Travis hugged me back. "Thank you Sal. I'm fine now, but thank you."

L:Sal. I'm sorry. Don't blame yourself.

I stared at Larry's text message. What? I picked up my phone and answered.

S:Larry? What do you mean.
L:I'm sorry Sal.
S:Larry.. Don't do anything stupid.
L:
S:Larry?
L:
S:God damnit Larry...

I called him. It rang forever. "Larry?" Nothing.. "Oh shit.. Larry!!" I dropped my phone and ran out of the house. I ran so fast. I ran past the church. Past the grave yard. And into the apartments. "LARRY?!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!" Nothing. I ran into his room. "LARRY?!?" My heart pounded. This can't be happening. I ran outside. I started running to the treehouse when.. "Oh.. OH MY GOD..." I dropped to my knees.

Sal

I jerked awake and started crying. What.. What was that dream? I grabbed my walkie talkie. "Lar?" I waited to see if he was awake. "Yeah Sal?" I sniffled a little. "I had a bad nightmare." Larry quickly said okay and he was probably coming up here.

Larry walked in and stared at me crying. "It was that bad?" I nodded. He sat down next to me and I moved so he could lay down on the bed too. Larry got comfortable and I hugged him and my head was on his chest. "Larry?" Larry looked at me. "Yes Sal?" "..Don't.. Ever leave me." Larry looked at me weird. "Is that what your dream was about? I wouldn't ever leave you Sal. I promise." I hugged Larry tight. "You better keep that promise." I then started to fall asleep.