Eighteen

Larry

It's been.. 5 months.. Since the incident. Sal got a pulse back last minute but he's in a coma. None of us have been in school since. I've barely left my room. I can't lose Sal. Not like how I treated him last. I can't. I'll hate myself if I lose him. Tears flowed down my face again.

Travis

Father was in jail for the attempt of murder, murder, rape, and abuse. His case is still open and they're trying to figure out if he's going to get the death sentence. I hope he does. Me and mother aren't backing him up. Neither is our whole family. I couldn't stop crying. Everyday. I've been taking care of gizmo because they all thought I'd be most stable. But obviously I'm least stable. Every night I dream of Sal being shoved and hitting his head. Mother asked if I wanted to go to therapy, but I just couldn't. I don't want to think about the details of Sal falling. Or father. I roughly stabbed my nails into my palms and started crying again.

Y/N

Ashley has stopped by a few times but I can't believe what happened. It's been months but I'm traumatized. I almost lost someone who was a brother to me. What if he wakes up and doesn't remember us?...

Ash

I've been around Phillip a lot because what I saw and heard was traumatizing. Kenneth stated he did murder Mrs. Fisher. But he didn't mean to shove Sal that hard. He wouldn't say on why he abused Travis and his mother. None of us has seen each other in a while. I've only seen Phillip and Y/N a little bit.

Sal

I could hear people's voices. But I couldn't open my eyes. Why? I don't even recognize these voices. Has father even visited me? Or my friends? Or.. Travis?.. Sal? What? Who said that? It's me, your mother. What? Mom?.. Yes dear, you're in a coma. I'm in a coma? All I did was hit my head.. You hit your head on concrete. And you got shoved hard. Oh, I want to see my friends. Just wait a little longer. How much longer? How long have a I been in a coma?? By now it's been a year. You'll wake up on his birthday. Who's? Wait- I've been in a coma for a year?!? I love you Sal. Don't forget that.

I opened my eyes. My heart rate raised. "Oh- OH!! WE NEED A DOCTOR!!!!"

"Sal, you've been in a coma for a year and a few months now." I nodded. "Do you remember him?" The doctor showed me a picture of Larry. "Yes. That's my best friend Larry." He nodded. "Good. What happened with you and Larry before you hit your head?" I thought for a moment. "Oh.. We got in a fight. Because he made one of my friends mad." The doctor nodded again and one of the nurses wrote it down. "Alright, and who is this?" I looked at Y/N. I miss Y/N. "Y/N. Y/P is my best friend. Y/N thinks if me as a brother." The doctor nodded. "And this?" I stared at Neil and Todd. "That's Neil and Todd. They're an amazing couple. Neil was always nice to me. I like him." The doctor nodded again. "Alright, and him?" I stared at Travis's blonde hair.. "Travis. He used to hate me but we're good friends now. Where is he?" The doctor nodded and put the pictures down. "We haven't contacted anyone yet. Who do you want us to contact first?" I didn't even have to think on who. "Travis Phelps." They nodded. "We'll contact his mother. Nurse, get him something to eat please." She nodded and they both walked out. I looked at my prosthetic on the nightstand. I miss gizmo.. I layed my head back and fell back to sleep.