Nine

Sal

I quickly walked in Y/N's apartment and Y/N was crying on the couch with Ash, Todd, and Neil there. I walked over and stood by them. "What happened?" Y/N looked up at me. "Last night.. Larry said that he still loved Ash even if she rejected him. He thought I was his mother or something and when I said he could find someone else like me, he said I wasn't his type at all.." Y/N started crying again and they all hugged him. I rolled my eyes and walked back out of the apartment. I wasn't going to let Y/N be heartbroken anymore.

"Larry?! Where the fuck are you!!" I didn't wait for him to answer and I went straight into his room. He stared at me and he looked, sad. "Sal.. I know I fucked up." He stared at me and I grumbled and sat down next to him. I watched Larry clench his fists on the edge of the bed. "At least you fucking know." I continued to glare at him. "I didn't know it was Y/N last night. I didn't mean what I said Sal..." I grumbled again. "Don't tell me that, tell Y/N. Y/N went through the trouble of bringing your drunk ass back home, Y/P has gone through so much shit you don't even bother to ask about." I stood up and started walking away then I stopped. "Larry, I love you, but don't do this to people who love you." I walked out of his room and out of his apartment. Once I was in the elevator I took my phone out to call ash. "Sal? Why did you leave so rudely?!" I sighed. "Because, I went and talked to Larry. He's upset about it and regrets it so he'll apologize." I heard Ash sigh. "Alright.. Y/N was sad you left like that though." I slightly smiled under my prosthetic. "I'll bring her some chocolates later today." I heard someone squeal in the background and I chuckled. "Y/N would like that. Bye Sal." Ashley then hung up. I walked out of the elevator and into my apartment. Dad was passed out on the couch again. A empty beer bottle was still in his finger tips on the ground. I sighed then walked into my room.

Travis

Right after Sal left and I got back inside, father pulled in the driveway. I already washed the clothes from when I did shots with Phillip. Me and mother made sure it didn't smell like alcohol from me, or smell like Sal. When he walked in mother was cleaning the dishes from lunch. He sat down on the couch and opened the newspaper. I didn't realize I was so tense until my shoulders relaxed when he didn't say anything. Mother stopped doing the dishes and smiled when she walked past me. She sat down next to father and I went upstairs. I shut my door and slid down it. My heart started beating fast. I slept in Sal's bed.... I SLEPT IN SAL'S BED!!!!