Eight

Sal

It was obvious Travis took too many shots with Phillip. Y/N ended up leaving with drunk, pasted out Larry, and I was with Ash. We continued to watch the two. "I should take Phillip home." Ash giggled. "What do I do with Travis?!??" She grinned. "I heard a little birdie say you've been staring at him a lot, and Travis was supposed to stay the night with Phillip. Have fun!" She quickly walked to Phillip and I rolled my eyes and walked to Travis. "Hey.. Travis." He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. "F... Fuck off Slisher!!" Slisher? I giggled and grabbed his wrist. "We're going to get you to bed buddy." He grumbled behind me but didn't protest.

Travis plopped down on my bed then quickly fell asleep. I wasn't tired so I planned to do my homework for this weekend. Hopefully Travis won't be too mad I dragged him to my apartment. But hey, at least I have pain killers ready for him on my nightstand. I also hid my glass cup I used for my eye and gave him a normal one instead.

Travis

When I woke up this morning I almost had a heart attack when I saw a too familiar bluenette on the edge of the bed. "Where the hell- my head fucking hurts!!" I grabbed my head in pain. Sal chuckled. "Pain killers are right next to you. Along with water." I quickly grabbed the pain killers and opened them. I then drank the water after I put them in my mouth. After a few minutes I felt better. "Anyways.. Why am I here? Wasn't Phillip going to take me to sleep at his house?" Sal sighed and stood up. "Ash left me with you once she dragged Phillip away." I rolled my eyes. Of course. "What time is it?" I looked at Sal in the eyes on accident then quickly looked down. "Oh, it's like 10?" I sighed. "I should get home. Mother might be worried." Sal nodded. "I'll walk you back." I glared at him. "No thanks." He giggled. "Yes thanks." He stood up and grabbed my wrist. I grumbled basically the whole way there.

Sal

Me and Travis stood at the door while I knocked. Mrs. Phelps quickly opened the door. "I just made lunch." Travis quickly looked at me then his mother. "WHAT!?!?" We both giggled and I walked in. Travis just stood there with his mouth open so I grabbed him by his hand and yanked him in.

"Sal should get going.. Father could be home any time." Travis worriedly looked at his mother. Nia(Travis's mom's name) nodded her head. "It was fun eating lunch with you Sal! Come over again." She smiled widely and me and Travis stood up. We walked to the door to put our shoes on and we walked out. We stopped at the end of their sidewalk. Travis grumbled then looked at me. "You're lucky mother likes you, Fisher." I giggled and he rolled his eyes. "I'll uh.. See you on Monday." I smiled at that. "See you on Monday, Trav." Travis glared at me because of the nickname. I chuckled then started to walk back to the apartments.

I was almost back to the apartments when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and it was Ash. "Hello?" "Sal you need to get over to Y/N's apartment. Something happened with Larry." What? Ash quickly hung up after that. I couldn't even get the chance to say anything. So I panicked and started running back.