Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I ran away after saying that, and he couldn't approach me. He looks stunned at what I said, but I'm not really sure. I didn't want to cry infront of him again so I left immediately after what I said.

Well, atleast I've said what I was thinking. I don't want to be treated properly if it's against his will. I know he's doing this because my brother asked him, because of our families, but I don't want that. I have a lot of things in my head already, and the last thing I need is a fake friend and a fake company.

If he hates me because of what happened before, I can accept that. It's easier for me to accept that than his concern.

I sighed. I didn't realize that I ran to the stable on the farthest right of the land. I've never been here that's why some of the men who were feeding the horses look surprised when they saw me.

"Miss Armie.." They all stopped what they're doing.

I smiled. I forgot about what I was thinking when I saw the horses. "Please go on.. I just want to watch, I won't bother you."

They nodded and continued what they're doing, though some of them look really disturbed because of my presence.

They let me watch how they feed and pet the horses, and because it's my first time in a place like this, I was really amazed, I immediately forgot how did I get here. I walked towards a man who's feeding a big white horse that caught my attention.

"Gusto niyo po bang subukan?" The young man asked when he noticed my interest.

I looked at him. "Can I?"

He smiled and nodded. "Pwede po, heto po." He handed me some grasses.

I smiled and tried to feed the horse excitedly. It's a big one, and the only white horse in the stable. I suddenly want to touch it but I'm quite scared.

"Is it a girl?"

"Opo, babae po."

I smiled. "What's her name?"

"Celeste po."

"Oh, what a nice name." I looked at the horse. "Hi Celeste."

"Marunong po ba kayong mangabayo?"

I shook my head. "I haven't tried." And then suddenly, an idea popped out of my mind.

"Can you teach me?"

The young man looks surprised after I said that. He wasn't able to respond right away.

I chuckled. "I'm sorry, I want to learn, this is new to me."

I realized that I can use this to divert my attention, and at the same time, it's something new to me.

"Kailangan po munang ipaalam bago namin kayo turuan. Pinagbilin po na huwag kayong palapitin dito."

I rolled my eyes when I realized that it's probably Arkin who told them that, and these people only follow his command. No matter what I do here, no one will listen to me, just like how is it at home.

"I'll teach you."

My forehead creased. My eyes flew at the door, only to see Dylan leaning on it, with his arms crossed above his chest, as if he's been there for quite long.

"Magandang araw po, Sir Dylan." The young man greeted him.

He nodded. "You can leave, I'll take care of her."

My eyes widened. What? What is he doing here?

"You followed me?" I asked unbelievably.

His eyebrow shot up. He didn't move while everyone else in that stable started leaving.