Chapter 5 - More than this

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Uninvited

Chapter 5 – More than this

No one's POV

Looking rather proud of herself, Tori got up and leaned over her prey once again. Taking a moment to study Jade's expression Tori could see that it was one of not only satisfaction, but of relief. In some way, hers resembled the face of a very hot and thirsty person, who's finally gotten cool drink of water.

She leaned in close and once again Took Jade in her arms, giving the Goth a slow but loving kiss. Finally breaking it after a few moments she leaned in and whispered in Jade's ear.

"Lover"

She could feel a tremor flow through Jade's body as she said it. Tori could not help to notice the smile that appeared on the pale girl's face.

Tori then cracked her neck and said rather playfully. "I'm hungry, what ever shall I eat?"

Tori grinned and looked down at Jade's brown fur. "Oh, I know. YOU!" Tori then slowly kissed her way down Jade's body towards her ultimate goal.

Finally, Tori got herself down and after moving Jade's legs apart, parked herself between them.

"I'm going to like it here." Remarked Tori between licks inner thigh. "You have no idea, how long I've wanted to do this and believe me....."

Not able to constrain herself any further, Tori lowered her face to Jades pussy and began to kiss it. It immediately struck Jade, that while Beck had gone down on her as well, Tori's method was softer and much more sensual. Immediately, she found herself eager for more.

With her tongue and lips, Tori took her time, while she explored and familiarized herself with Jade's most private area.

It a delightful feeling mused Jade as, she once again, began the ascent of the mountain of pleasure.

Tori then quickly licked and then sucked on Jades clit, causing Jade to let out an involuntary moan.

"Like that, don't you Jade?"

"Yes" replied Jade, in a dreamy fashion.

Tori, after several minutes of loving exploration, decided to get down to business. She started by licking, kissing, Jade's slit with increasing speed. Finally, she pushed her tongue in as far as she could. They she'd lap Jade's clit, then start again.

The faster Tori went, the more Jade writhed and moaned. The sensations that Jade was feeling with every second, not only became more intense, but more wonderful. In all the times she'd been with Beck, she never truly felt any real closeness. This was very close and even in her current state, Jade thought the fact that it was Tori who she felt such a connection with, was truly a sign that the universe had a bizarre sense of humor.

Jade could her second orgasm approaching and found herself more than willing to accept it. Only this one felt like it was going to be stronger than the first. Sure enough, a few seconds later, Jade felt a surge of intense emotions and physical pleasure, like she'd never felt.

As she rode the surge, she cried out and gripped the sheets, as if her life depended on it. Tori, who was greedily lapping up Jade's golden nectar, smiled. A moment later she held up two fingers and said.

"Two"

Done with her task, Tori extracted herself from between Jade's legs and laid next to the Goth. She didn't say anything, but happily watched her lover recover.