Chapter 24 - Welcome to the family - Part I

Disclaimer: The show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Uninvited

Chapter 24 – Welcome to the family, part I

Carrie's POV

I am Laurie Strode West-Vega. I am the oldest daughter of Tori Vega and Jade West. I have two sisters, Carrie and Alice. If you haven't guessed, I'm named after Laurie Strode, from the Horror film Halloween. In keeping with that theme, my sister Carrie White West- Vega, is named after the main character in the horror film Carrie and Alice Hardy West-Vega, is named after the main character in the horror film Friday the 13th. The names were obviously my mama Jade's idea, her being the horror fanatic she is. I'm not sure how she convinced my mama Tori into choosing these names, but I'm sure she thought of a way to win her over.

"THUD!"

I quickly looked to the sound, to see that mama Tori had fainted and hit the floor. Normally, mama Jade would be quick to notice her wife fainting, but at the moment she was doing too good of an imitation of a statue to notice. In fact, she seemed not to notice anything.

I grunted and turned to Alice "You little shit. Congratulations, but you're still a shit. God help you when our moms snap out of it.

I looked to Carrie. "Go get the smelling salts. They're....

"in the bathroom cabinet....I know." Replied Carrie, as she vanished into the hallway.

"Mama Tori!" called out Alice, as she and Kendra rushed over and pulled her off the floor and onto the couch.

"Is she Ok, Ali?" I asked as I started to check out mama Jade.

"Yeah, see seems fine. She'll be ok."

"No thanks to you."

Mama Jade was still standing there, frozen in place, a look of shock on her face. I waved my hand in front of her eyes, but nothing happened. I was about to slap her in the face, to snap her out of it, when she abruptly burst into tears"

Seemingly oblivious to Tori, who was still passed out on the couch, she wailed, "My baby is married"

She then, sobbing her eyes out and saying something incomprehensible, hugged Alice, then Kendra.

Then she vanished into the hallway, just as Carrie was coming back into the room.

"Carrie" I said, "got the smelling salts."

"Yeah."

"Ok, wake up Mama Tori. And make sure she didn't hit her hear or anything."

"Who put you in charge!" She snapped as, I knew perfectly well, she hated being bossed around.

I held up a closed fist and said, "This, put me in charge." That was something my mama Jade had done to us a number of times, only she never struck any of us. Usually, a cold harsh glare was all my mama Jade needed,  to make us behave.

Carrie shot me back a quick glare and went to attend to mama Tori.

I turned to Kendra and shook her hand. "Congratulations, if you want to flee in terror, I wouldn't blame you for a second. Oh and by the way, Ali snores and wet...."

"Finish that sentence Laurie and it will be the last thing you ever say." Growled Alice.

By this time Mama Jade, returned to the room, holding something. She said something that I couldn't understand as she was still sobbing her eyes out."

Walking up to Kendra, she placed pair of red scissors, her 4th favorite, and gently placed them in her hand. Jade then gave Kendra a huge hug.

Kendra looked at the scissors with a look of puzzlement and then back at Alice. "Scissors?"