31.

Viviana's POV

I sat up seeing Lana and Katie walk in my room. Katie had her hand over her stomach and sat down next to me, cuddling with me without saying a single word leaving her mouth "what's wrong?" I asked looking at Lana.

"I don't know. She's been like that the whole car ride and she refused to say anything. Fix her dude" Lana said making me laugh. She sat down on a chair I had in my room waiting for Katie to talk.

I played with Katie's hair gently "baby what's wrong? Did anything happen?" I asked softly. She groaned and put her head in the crook of my neck "it hurts"

I frowned and kissed her head, rubbing up and down her arm softly "what hurts pretty girl?" I asked. She pulled back and pointed at her stomach "my stomach hurts"

I smiled and made her lay down. I lifted her shirt up and started kissing her stomach while I was slightly tickling her which made her laugh.

"No dummy, it hurts from the inside of it" I laughed and looked up at her as she looked down at me with a smile on her face "but that made you feel better, didn't it?" I asked her.

"Maybe a little" I laughed and placed another soft kiss on her stomach then went up to her face "I'll go make you some soup and green tea to make you feel better"

———

Katie and I were hanging out with Brianna, Lana and some girl that they invited.

She has been rude to Katie and flirty with me. I didn't know if Katie didn't like it or it made her mad but it certainly made me mad because she was being disrespectful by flirting with someone who has a girlfriend that's literally sitting right next to them.

"I'm going to go get something to eat from the kitchen" Katie said standing up "okay baby" I said letting go of her hand that I was holding.

"Why do you like her?" I looked at the girl that I forgot her name, tilting my head to the side "what do you mean?" I asked knowing exactly what she meant but I was so angry that I wanted her to realize that so she would change what she said about Katie before I beat the living shit out of her.

If someone asked that out of curiosity and asked in a nice way just to see how I would respond to it, I would've answered it with a huge smile on my face and said every single thing that made me fall in love with Katie.

But this bitch, she sounds disgusted.

"She's fucking weird and different than us" she said laughing. It made me so angry. I wanted to punch her but she was right in some way.

"You know what? You're right, she is different" I said and she nodded her head "exactly"

"She's different because she's better than all of us"

She laughed and crossed her arms "what do you see in her that you don't see in me?" She asked thinking she'll hear something amazing about herself.

"everything good is in her and all I saw in you from the past hour that we hung out in, is an ugly soul that's also a home wrecker, flirting with me when my beautiful gorgeous amazing girlfriend is sitting next to me knowing she's a soft person and not a violent person to say anything. Being a rude ass bitch makes you ugly babe so don't even fucking try to compare yourself to someone as perfect as Katie"

The look on her face satisfied me. She looked so offended and hurt. That's exactly what she should feel.

Then Katie walked in with a plate in her hand "look what I found.." she said excitedly sitting next to me. I switched my attention to her and smiled as she pointed down at the Dino nuggets she got "..it's chicken nuggets shaped as a dinosaurs"

"It's so cute" she said taking a bite of it and looking at me with those beautiful sparkly eyes "you're so cute"