Chapter 7

" Why are you wearing that hoodie again, Jia? You should've find at least-decent

" Why are you wearing that hoodie again, Jia? You should've find at least-decent. " Mom whispered.

We were at the dinner table, eating of course, what else would we do.

I looked at her defending my comfy outfit.

" This is decent, Mom. " I whispered back.

I glanced at Haechan in front of me, he was stopping his self from laughing, seems like he heard what we were talking about. I rolled my eyes at him to which he just smiled at annoyingly.

I don't understand him sometimes.

You see, i have this habit of forgetting important things like this.

I forgot what Mom told me two days ago that Haechan's parents and him would visit us today over for dinner.

My Mom and Haechan's Mom are bestfriends since they were in high school so that's probably why I'm friends with this moron in the first place.

" So how's school Jia? Haechan's not involved in any trouble right? " Haechan's Mom asked.

I smile before speaking. " I'm doing fine Mrs. Lee. And Haechan uh-he's doing good i guess. "

Except for the fact that he skipped a class on the first day it started.

" I'm relieved to hear that. How about you then, do you have a boyfriend already? " she asked, smiling brightly.

She really likes to smile a lot huh.

" Uh-well, I haven't-yet. " I answered.

" No one's ever asked her out, Mom. That's probably why. " Haechan 'annoyingly' interrupted.

" Well I'm shocked to hear that, what kind of boy would not want to ask you out? You're a beautiful young lady dear, there must be something wrong with the boys in your school. " She said in a comforting tone, as if i was really bothered by the fact that i don't have a boyfriend.

I mean, I'm not really bothered about it.

She's really nice to me, but I'm still awkward and shy around her.

I bet she still remembers 'the embarrassing crush' i had when i was in elementary.

I can't help but feel embarrassed about it

I was almost finished and decided to go at the playground and get some fresh air. And i need some time to think about these confusing happenings in my life right now.

I told Mom i was going to get some fresh air outside,and she told me it was ok but I shouldn't go alone. She told me Haechan should come with me.

I didn't even had the chance to tell her I was fine with going alone.

My original plan was to wait for Jisung and drag him with me, besides he didn't even join dinner since he's busy playing at some internet cafe.

I wish they just took me with them. But i doubt Jisung would would agree to that.

I tried to go with them back then, and he told me there were too much boys in there and ge wouldn't want those boys to see his quote ' twin sister's ugly face '. Which is i know an excuse for me not to go with them.

I hate how he calls me ugly when were basically twins, that means he's ugly too. But i can't, because i know it's not true. I admit that my twin got the looks but still, people get deceived by looks, they don't know that beanstalk.

                                    * * * * *

Haechan and I ended up at a convinence store near the playground. We decided to go for some ice cream before going at the playground.

I was about to pay for my ice-cream but Haechan payed instead, telling me he wouldn't want me to be more broke than i already am. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

We were walking to the playground, ice cream in our hands. It was silent before Haechan spoke.

" Do you still remember that day when you were crying because you fell on the swing? You were very clumsy and still, nothing changed tsk,tsk. " He said shaking his head but was smirking.

I rolled my eyes before replying. " No I'm not. You pushed me don't you remember? "

" I pushed you because you told me to, grandma. " He defended.

I was about to defend my self when he stopped walking and looked at me.

He stared for a bit at my face before leaning towards me.

He brought his hand up to my face, wiping something. He smiled before speaking.

" You were clumsy back then and until now, Jia. "

I'm clumsy too Haechan

Anyhoes, thoughts?

Vote luv♡