Chapter 38

" Jisung, where's Jisung? " Jia asked Renjun who was calmly drinking his iced americano

" He's fine, he went out with Chenle. " Renjun stated.

" But you said he's in trouble? " Jia went on, clearly confused.

Renjun innocently shrugged. " When did I say that? "

" Yah, Huang Renjun you wanna die? Then why would you call me all the way here? I was worried for nothing " Jia called out.

Renjun sighed, " I'm not really in the mood to argue with you right now, but Haechan begged me to take his place. "

" Huh? I don't understand. "

" He said he promised you coffee today but he couldn't make it so, yeah "

" Why, did something happen? " Jia asks, worried.

" He actually told me to not tell you but, I'm just sick of seeing you guys still not together after all these time, when you both like each other. It's frustrating you know? " Renjun began.

" Okay, then why is it that he couldn't make it? "

" Remember his cousin, Hera? Yeah, she was injured or something. They're in his house right now. "

I totally forgot about her, Jia thought.

" Is she still living in his house? "
" I think she was about to leave but she didn't make the flight since she got injured. "

Jia nods. " Why aren't you leaving? " Renjun asked her.

Jia was confused. " What? Why? "

Renjun rolled his eyes. " You should go. I thought you knew his cousin had something for him "

Jia pursed her lips as she thought about it.
" Why would I even— "

" Come on, don't you think something's going to happen? " Jia shooked her head at him.

" Tsk. You're denser than I thought. "

Jia groaned, " What am I supposed to do then?! "

Renjun gave her a sarcastic smile. " Go to his place and tell his face that you like him too, isn't that easy? "

Jia hesitated.

" Should I really confess right now? Maybe he needs time— "

" What shit are you saying right now? He liked you since we were in middle school, Jia. Don't you think it's time that you stop denying yourself and tell him you like him too? "

Renjun sighed again. " You know, I knew that Haechan liked you ever since. I kept quiet because I knew you liked Mark "

" Don't you think it's time to say you like him too? "