Chapter 34

" You're avoiding me like I'm some kind of a plague, Park Jia

" You're avoiding me like I'm some kind of a plague, Park Jia. It is because I'm too hot? " Haechan joked as he tries to get a valid reason from the girl of why she was suddenly avoiding him.

" Leave me alone, Haechan " She groaned. Haechan only laughed at this, giving her a smug grin.

" Aigo, you're even cuter when you're upset like that hm? You look like a rat doing aegyo " Jia's eyes immediately gave him a glare, murmuring something about getting confused because of him.

" If it's about the 'I'm hot thingy', don't worry " He trailed off, " I'm perfectly aware that I'm hot, just didn't know 'you' think I'm hot. "

" And why is that? "

" I don't know, I thought you'd be too obsessed with Mark to notice my hotness, if that's even a word " Haechan stated, as if a matter of fact.

" I just said it randomly, it's not a big deal. " Oh it is a big deal, Jia. This means, maybe I stand a tiny, little chance?  Haechan thought to himself.

" And please, don't ever mention it again " Jia begs.

" What? That you think I'm hot? " Haechan chuckles, as he noticed Jia's cheeks turning red. Cute. He kept the thought to himself.

" Get over it, Haechan " Jia groaned, ruffling her hair out of frustration.

" I won't " Haechan giggled like a mad man, sticking out his tongue.

" Whatever " Jia pretended to shrug it off when she was literally screaming inside to agree that he is indeed hot.

" Get out of my seat, Haechan. " Renjun snickered at Haechan. Haechan then sent Jia a small smirk before standing up and walked to his seat.

Jia groaned for the umpteenth time burying her head in her desk. " I don't know what I'm confused with " She grumbled, Renjun noticing her behavior.

" Confuse of what? You look like a problematic rat "
" Why do you guys always compare me to a rat? "
" Because you look like one "
" I'm seriously gonna choke you right now "

Renjun sighed as he closed the book he was reading, turning to the girl.

" What exactly are you confused with? " Renjun stated as if he was talking to a kindergarten student.

Jia took a look around before deciding to tell Renjun what she was confused with.

It should be fine to tell him right? I don't think he would judge me on my situation right now.

" Do you think, thinking that your friend is hot means you have feelings for them? " Jia blurted out, already feeling regret in finally saying it.

" Before I answer that question, the friend that you meant is not me right? Because I'm seriously gonna throw you out of the window if it's me "  Renjun casually states as if he didn't just threatened her life.

Jia gave him a look, " Dude what—, ew not you " She answered.

" It's Haechan isn't it?  "
" Yeah—wait what, how did you– "

" Sometimes you think you're secretive enough and think that no one would notice, well since I'm smart enough to notice it, I know you'd have sneaky feelings for him than what you have on Mark " Renjun calmly stated.

Jia's mouth fell agape, " Are you saying that I— "

" You like Haechan "

" But I have feelings for Mark " Jia went on.

" Hm, you think? "

Renjun rolled his eyes, " What if you just love the idea of you two together, because you always thought that was what you've always wanted? "

" But feelings change Jia, and you can't  do anything about it " Renjun shrugged before picking up his long forgotten book that he was reading earlier.

" But Mark and I are together, " Jia insisted.

" Look, I respect your relationship with Mark but I don't think you should be together with someone you're not sure what your feelings is for him, you'll only hurt Mark " Renjun began.

Renjun seemed to be more distracted while he's reading the book resulting in spilling something he shouldn't have.

" And the fact that Haechan isn't even gay meant you guys are making it more complicated to get together " As soon as it came out on Renjun's mouth, he knew he fucked up. And Jia? Boy, she was freaking confused.

" Wait—Haechan's not gay? "

Tada

Vote♡