Chapter 40

Epilogue

Epilogue

" Shouldn't we tell the guys that we're going out? "

Haechan chuckled as he looked at her.
" What, you think that they don't know? "

" They do? " Jia asked out loud. Haechan answered with a nod as he took her bag off her shoulder carrying it instead.

" You were the only one who didn't know I liked you. What can I say, you were really dense, I almost gave up. " Haechan smirked.

The two were walking their way to school, hands intertwined together. Even though they were a couple now, it was weird being sweet with each other.

" Haechan, I have something to tell you. " Jia stated, turning to him.

" What? Is something wrong? " He asked and Jia shooked her head.

" Can we keep our relationship a secret in school? " Jia asked.

" Why? " He asked.

" Uh, Just because, " Jia tried to answer his question.

" You don't want Mark to know? " Haechan guessed.

" No, ofcourse not. He knew I liked you. " Jia denied.

She sighed as she looked at his sulking face.

" You probably already know you're famous at school. I don't think your fangirls would be delighted to know you're in a relationship with me. "

" So what? Let them be. I want everyone to know about us. " Haechan said, looking at their intertwined hands.

Jia stared at him, hoping to convince him.

" Just this time Haechan, please? "

" I find it hard to say no to you. " Haechan rolled his eyes. Jia chuckled at this, before jokingly punching him by the shoulder.

" Yah, don't do that. "
" Why? Does is hurt? "
" No. "
" Tsk, don't overreact then. "
" We're not close friends anymore, I'm your boyfriend okay? "
Haechan said as he walked away, letting go of her hand as he put his hands in his pockets.

Haechan was sulking. Jia almost didn't believe she would see a sulking Haechan in her lifetime.

He was already far from her, in front of the School's gate. He gave her a one last look, before going in without her.

Jia scoffed. "Is he being serious right now?"

" Did you guys fight? " Renjun, who was now sitting beside her, asked.