Chapter 8

" You're wearing my hoodie again

" You're wearing my hoodie again. " Haechan said before taking a seat on the swing in front of us.

I was still spacing out because of what he did earlier so i couldn't pay attention to what he was saying.

" What? " I asked.

" I said, you're wearing my hoodie again. " He repeated, looking over at me.

I took a seat at the swing next to him before speaking.

" If you're saying that you want this back. That's impossible, Haechan. I'm keeping this. " I said, hugging the hoodie i was wearing.

He just laughed, shaking his head in amusement.

" I'm not saying I want it back. Beside, I wouldn't want it anymore. " He answered.

" And why is that? " I asked, curious.

" Because you wear it too much, who knows how many germs that hoodie has now. " He replied, teasing. I rolled my eyes at him.

" Why did you want to go out here suddenly? " He asked, looking at the night sky above us.

I thought for a second, should I tell him I'm confused with what's happening to us?

" Nothing, I just.....came here to think. " I answered, looking down.

" Is it because of what i said? " He asked, now looking at me.

I glanced at him, thinking if I should tell him if he was serious with what he said to me days ago.

" What do you mean? " I asked shortly.

" The you know....about-about liking Mark. " he said, averting his gaze.

His sentence was almost like a whisper, like he didn't want to repeat it.

" I guess?.....I don't know, I'm just-confused, you know. " I replied, honestly.

I think this is the time we should really clear this out. I know we've been acting normal but something changed, like , it's never the same than before.

" I mean, were you really serious about liking Mark, Haechan? " I asked, awaiting for his answer.

He looked down, and for a second, I regretted asking him that. I guess I shouldn't have ask him that question.

" It's okay if you don't want to answer- " Looking down, i was regretting to have this talk with him.

" Just don't be with him. " he said. He was looking at the ground and hus voice sounded like he was pleading.

" Do you like him that much that you're willing to destroy our friendship, Haechan? " I asked abruptly.

I can't believe that he's choosing this over our friendship.

" No Jia, Just......stop liking him. That's enough for me. "