Chapter 24

" At least eat something, Sis. "

Jia nuzzles her head in her pillow as she tries to ignore her twin's scolding. She wasn't hungry, at least she thought so that she wasn't. When in reality, her body was almost begging for food and water.

Jisung sighed at the sight of his twin. She was pale, weak and even lost weight. At first, he didn't know what was the reason with his twin basically torturing herself, but he figured that out now. It probably has something to do with Haechan.

Though he never thought his sister would get to this point. Whatever Haechan did he must've hurt her big time.

If only I was a year older than him, I would've punch him by now, Jisung thought.

" I'm calling Mom, " Jisung pushed. Jia's head immediately shot up hearing Jisung.

" What? No! I'll eat now—just don't call Mom, " She said, slowly getting up.

" That's what I thought, "
" Blackmailing? Really? "
" Well, what options do I have? You're being stubborn, Sis. "

Jia sighed heavily for the last time, " I know, I know. "

Jisung got up, " I'll go get some food, eat or I'll shove it down your throat. " He warned as he walked out of her bedroom.

Even though her twin just warned her about forcing food down her throat, she smiled at him and his small gestures of taking care of her.

Jisung doesn't really stay at home during weekends. Usually, he would crash at Chenle's and play video games with him. Or hang out with the guys. But he stayed at home today, which Jia appreciated.

She herself doesn't know why she was doing this. She was hurt with Haechan's sharp words, but she didn't have the guts to admit that it was more than that. Like Haechan taking Ari's side and hugging her? Definitely not the reason of her acting like this. Note the sarcasm.

Jia looked up at the sound of footsteps getting closer at her door. It was Jisung, peeking at the door.

" Actually, I didn't know there's no food in the fridge to heat up, soooo, " He rubbed his nape, smiling sheepishly.

" I kinda called Chenle to bring some food since he's coming over, you can wait right? "

" Yeah, that's okay. I'll wait. "

" But there might be a little problem, "

" What? "

" Haechan was with him, he heard you were sick so, yeah. "

Jia groaned, glaring at Jisung. " What? I was being a caring brother. And don't glare at me like that you look like a rat asking for a fight. " Jisung fought back.

I'm never gonna get out of this room. Jia thought.

* * *

Jia was hungry as hell.

She didn't know she would be thinking of this now, when minutes earlier she was basically not in the mood for food.

Where is my caring brother anyway?  Jia thought aloud, rolling her eyes heavenward.

Her thoughts got interrupted when she feels her phone vibrate under her pillow. Lazily, she held the phone on her ear, not even looking at the caller's ID. A habit of hers in most situations.

" Hello? "

" Hey, I heard you were sick, why didn't you call me? Did you eat already? " Mark's voice echoed through the phone.

" Slow down with the questions, Mark. And no, I haven't eaten yet. You? "

" It doesn't matter. Make sure to take medicine. Man, I wish I can visit you now but I'm doing some work at school now, I'm sorry. " She heard Mark sigh.

She smiled at his worried tone, " I'll be fine,Mark. Jisung is here to take care of me anyways, " Yeah taking care my ass he's basically killing me by making me hungry as hell right now. She thought.

" Okay, I promise I'll visit you after this ok? "
" That's right, dude. Be a useful boyfriend. " Jia joked.

She heard Mark laugh lightly, " Dude, you're mean. But yeah, I'll visit you later, take care. "

" You too, bye. " A small smile was plastered on her face as she ended the call.

The three knocks on her door made her snap at her supposed to be caring twin that made her hungry as hell.

" Yah, I'm freaking hungry as hell. Where in the world did you get food? The Mount Everest? " She shouted.

" I got it from a porridge restaurant, "

Her head shot up at the voice.

Kill me now please. Was her last words before she covered herself with her comforters.

She wasn't planning on talking to the guy who was the very reason of her being sick.

We love the sibling energy ( ̄3 ̄)

Anyways a boring chap only for you ♡

Vote luv ♡