Chapter 28

" So what did you want to talk about? "

Haechan said as he finished drying her hair before approaching the bed and plopping himself down. He was now facing her, his arm guiding his head as he lied sideways.

Jia clears her throat before finally spilling what was on her mind. " How did the guys react after you told them? "

Haechan's brows furrowed, " Told them what? "

" You know, about you being gay? " She asked.

" Oh, that...I mean they reacted uhm—positively? " Yeah they even laughed at me for doing this. Haechan thought to himself, recalling how Jisung, Renjun and Chenle reacted after he told them his 'plan'. After all, only the three had known about his stupid plan.

She nodded, " I'm relieved to hear that, "

" I was just actually worried about you. I know it's difficult being friends with the girl who stole someone from you. But I think I have an idea on how to help you! " Jia said, feeling enthusiastic.

Haechan scoffed, " And what's that? " He said holding back a chuckle. This girl just doesn't know I'm trying to move on from her and not from Mark doesn't she?

" I can arrange you into a blind date! With a guy afcourse, " She said, excitingly clasping her hands together.

" Though I have no idea whom I would set you up with, but I'll surely find someone. It wouldn't be that hard right? " She added, pondering about it.

" I think I'm gonna pass with that, " Haechan grimaced, No way in hell I'm agreeing to this, I've already done a lot of stupit shit. I don't want to do more.

" Why? Isn't it going to be great for you to find someone? Come on Lee Haechan, you're a handsome guy, you can get anyone you want. " She pushed.

" I would be really happy if that were true, " He mutters as he stared right at her.

" What? The handsome part? Pfft, you're like literally one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen—if you weren't my best friend, I'd totally date you, " Jia said with a chuckle as she got up from her seat before taking the space next to him in the bed. She didn't notice how Haechan's eyes longed for her to notice him too. It had always been Mark, not him.

" Do you mean that? " He whispered enough for her to hear him.

Jia yawned as she got comfy under the blanket.
" Mean what? " She murmured under her breath.
He knew he wouldn't get any answer, so took the courage to inch closer, their noses almost touching.

The girl didn't notice as Haechan leaned closer, as she was already getting sleepy, letting the drowsiness she was feeling take over. Haechan brushed the stray hairs that covered her face as she let out soft snores, already asleep.

" I hope you notice me too, Jia. " He said as he leaned in to give her a soft peck on her forehead lovingly.

i don't fucking know what I'm writing

Vote♡