Chapter 21

Btw I'll be writing in third person now, just wanted to try it out

So yeah

Pls vote♡

" Jia, are you okay? "

Mark's voice interrupted as the girl was unknowingly spacing out, too busy staring at two people, barely even listening to what he was saying.

Jia gave him a small smile, " Yeah, I'm fine Mark. "

He smiled as he took her hands with his, intertwining it.  " What do want to eat? I can like, get you something. " Mark asked.

It was lunch, they were peacefully sitting with the other guys bickering. However, Haechan was on a different table, questioningly, with some blonde, who was sickenly clinging onto him like she was kind of a snake clinging onto her prey.

Jia looked at them, or more like even glaring. She couldn't stand this bitch clinging on Haechan. She didn't even knew who this snake was. Haechan had not once introduced her to some girl since he was basically with the dreamies and with her growing up. They were bestfriends but she guessed Haechan doesn't bother to tell her something like this.

Tsk. I thought he liked Mark? Sure doesn't look like it.

After Haechan had again, made her confused with yesterday's happenings. It made her realized something, she didn't want to lose a friend. Not Haechan.

The girl sighed as she shook her head at the boy's question. She leans her head on Mark's shoulder, closing her eyes as she thought of how can she apologize to Haechan. She knew he was mad, but it was a bit questionable knowing he actually had found someone to replace Mark.

I should be happy right? But I don't want to lose him. After all, he was my bestfriend. Was being on a relationship with Mark really a good thing?

" Look at them being so—fucking disgusting. " Renjun muttered, face scrunching up.

" What's wrong if Haechan's with some girl anyway? " Jaemin nonchalantly said, eyes trailing over the two at the other table.

" Why? Because Haechan likes—mmph! " Renjun was about to finish his sentence when Jisung covers his hyung's mouth, panicking.

Mark eyes trails to the table where Haechan was, his eyes meeting Haechan's.

After Haechan sees Mark and Jia's sickenly affectionate position, he rolls his eyes, annoyed.

Way to rub it in my face Mark

" Who's that girl again? I don't remember her as school mate, she's familiar though. " Chenle curiously asked.

" Me neither, I didn't even know she existed. " Renjun answers nonchalantly.

" She's Ari, one of the bitches here in school. " Jeno muttered.

All of them looked at him in shock, not expecting those words to come out from Jeno's mouth.

Jeno noticed his friends reaction, then gave them his usual eyesmile. " I mean, I saw her bullying someone and I was a bit angry about it. " He sheepishly grinned, rubbing the back of his neck.

Still not convinced, the guys then got on with having conversations—with weird topics at that. Jia sighed for the umpteenth time, slowly growing frustrated. Mark noticed her demeanor, and comfortingly rubbed her back soothingly, hoping it would sooth her.

After all, he knew this would all lead to one thing.

Even he was with her, finally, He knew she wouldn't be his for long.

I srsly want a Mark

I srsly want a Mark.

So...who's the girl hmm?😉

Does anyone really read this—pls respond😔✊

Luv u

Vote luv♡