Chapter 1: Leading The Beginning

A strong wind blows in the air at dawn, making the pages of the book that you're currently reading flipped continuously as well as your long H/c hair were playing along with the wind.

You slightly groaned before closing the book and head back inside the Kamisato Residence to where your older sister, Ayaka and the Kamisato Clan's chief retainer, which is also your friend, Thoma are waiting for you inside.

As you opened the door, your sister saw you and then greeted you in a casual way.

"Y/n, good morning, you're quite early returning here from your little trip in Inazuma City. Is the Yae Publishing House isn't opened yet?"

You slightly shook your head in response and place the book aside on the table before locking eyes with your sister.

"Good morning to you too, sister. And no, the Yae Publishing House was already opened before I arrived- ready for their business to bloomed up for today."

"The wind was just strong a while back, interrupting me from the book that I was reading while heading back here. It's such a hindrance, really."

You then shrugged, making her to chuckle while covering her mouth with her hand.

"I see... Well in any case, I can already guess that the air was cold outside, hence I asked Thoma to brew us some tea and drink it altogether."

You gave her your gratitude before resting your chin on your palm.

"Thank you, oh and by the way, is Ayato coming home today?"

Your sister shook her head,"No, perhaps he isn't since the last time he went out, he told me that he had some important business matters to attend with."

A frown appeared on your face.

"I see... Well he better be home soon since we still had a duel that hasn't even been finish yet. Moreover, I need to point out the exact time that the both of us aren't busy with our own roles to play with in the clan."

The three of you were always busy with the clan affairs especially that the Raiden Shogun suddenly announced the Vision Hunt Decree and Sakoku Decree within Inazuma a year ago.

As the eldest son and clan successor, your older brother, Ayato deals with governmental affairs within the Yashiro Commission, as well as having absolute control over the Shuumatsuban.

In contrast, your sister, Ayaka watches over the internal and external affairs of the clan. And as for you- you're up to the task in maintaining public order within the management of the Yashiro Commission only.

Your sister pondered for a moment as her eyes were looking at the platform below. On the other hand, you grabbed your light novel and began reading it while waiting for your friend, Thoma.

"Indeed, you must. Though I don't know if I should tell you about the matters that I'd discovered, but I once found a notebook that belonged to our mother. It mentioned her being with a person named 'Tsubaki'."

Your attention was now focused on hers as your eyes were filled with curiosity.

"The proper course was to visit that person's location with Ayato and me since you were exactly busy during that time handling the public."

"But he was terribly busy as well at that moment so I asked the traveler-"

"The Traveler? Hmm... Pardon me for intruding, Ayaka, but you mean him? The one who helped you and help Thoma escaped the 100th Vision Ceremony held by the Almighty Shogun?"