Chapter 21: Memories Of The Past

After the general tengu left, Yae continued to tease you in a way that you could have never imagined. Since you two were alone in her room, she does everything she pleases. On the other hand, you were trying your best to maintain your professionalism and facade while you continued reading the novel that you'd bought before coming in the shrine.

You didn't know why she keeps interrupting the things you do at this moment such as reading that she would go stroking your thighs, blow your ear with her hot breath, kissed you repeatedly on the lips, seducing you with her fake moans and most of all- grinding her crotch near your inner thighs as if to provoke you.

"...?"

She pulls herself more closer to you while you almost lay yourself down on the bed, luckily, you managed to balance yourself and hold Yae on the waist but she grabbed your left hand and guide it near her butt cheek.

"Mmm Y/n~"

"...."

Yae looks at you and grins. You think she's seen through you, but she doesn't say anything.

She knew that everything she does to you right now was already turning you on let alone wet yourself.

You shifted your eyes and took a deep breath before focusing your attention towards the book once again.

"Guuji Yae. Um, please excuse myself but Kujou Sara is now here, waiting for you outside." The voice came from a shrine maiden who knocks on the door.

"Oh? Alright then, you can return to your duties now."

Yae turns to you and kiss you on the lips again.

"What a hindrance they are." Yae muttered with a hint of annoyance in her tone and heave a sigh before standing up from your lap.

"But alas, we can't simply leave them be. Come along now, Y/n, the fun is over."

You closed the light novel and let out a sigh of relief since her weird ways of torturing you is now over.

....

"Sorry for the delay you two. Actually, after I'd finished dealing with Kujou Takayuki, I then went to Tenshukaku and reported this to the Shogun and asked her after if it's alright to request a meeting with only two people."

"She was about to deny it so I deliberately mentioned both of your names and that's when she finally agreed."

"Wonderful. I knew we could count on you." Yae said cheerfully.

"That's right, I'm quite impressed Ms. Kujou and... Thank you." You added.

"No, there's no need to thank me, though I have given her the reports, you still need to shake the Almighty Shogun's will- if you succeed."

"Will do."

_____

Once you're inside Tenshukaku where the Raiden Shogun resides, you assured yourself that this will be it. Yae was also with you right now, so everything will turn out fine, right?

....

"Your Eternal Excellency..."

You kneeled down on one knee in front of her while you could feel her cold gaze piercing through your skin. Yae noticed that you're quite stiffened in a way that she did not know that side of yours could have existed, well, how can no one would since you are in the presence of the Almighty Narukami Ogosho, after all.