Chapter 9: Surviving Her Temptation (18+)

"Now then... Let's begin."

The Shogun's voice echoes inside the room as you sat there, waiting for her to continue this discussion. Yae was also there setting right next to you while the other two Commissioners were sitting on the other side of the table and the Raiden Shogun in front.

"I hope that everyone of you are already aware that this is not an ordinary problem that can easily be dealt just by sending a group of Shogunate."

"The situation is more dangerous than you think it is since it's somewhat connected to Tatarasuna's old history centuries ago."

"The Tatarigami."

The Tatarigami is a curse that plagued Yashiori Island, Inazuma, formed from the will and power of the serpent god Orobashi who was slain over the island. When the wards suppressing it are disrupted, it causes sickness and calamities around the island.

"As you may know, exposure to Tatarigami typically causes mysterious, untreatable illnesses in humans, although the effects are mitigated for Vision-bearers or those with another form of elemental sensitivity."

"Physical effects include random unstoppable bleeding from orifices, fevers, constant migraines, rashes, as well as dizziness and weakness."

"Psychological effects include auditory hallucinations and insanity; notably, people's auditory hallucinations primarily revolving around an unknown god addressed as 'Him'."

"Some people show particular resistance to the Tatarigami's corruption, although the phenomenon is not understood."

"In recent years, the Mikage Furnace was built at Tatarasuna at the behest of the Tenryou Commission, using technology from Fontaine capable of harnessing the Tatarigami's energy to smelt Jade Steel. After that, well, you know where this story goes."

"Although... It seems that in the past few days, Tatarasuna was more infested with the Tatarigami due to some unknown reason but if you focused on the witnesses' statement, I suspect that someone from Snezhnaya is behind this major problem that we are currently facing."

While you are gathering and processing your thoughts about the situation, you suddenly twitched when you feel a warm hand that's been placed around your thigh. You already knew who's hand it belongs to so you decided to ignore it and listen to Kojou Kamaji's statement.

"Your Excellency, why don't we ask the Traveler and his companion to take this matter at his hand and let him investigate the problem since he's most likely aren't affected by the Tatarigami itself."

"That's right, Your Excellency, I support for what he just said." Hiiragi added.

You thought to yourself that you're currently now in a difficult situation as Yae's hand on your thigh was beginning to move. Slowly she moves between your legs, rubbing your inner thighs. You slap her arm by your hand to keep yourself steady.

"Yes, I too agree with your proposal but I'm afraid that the Traveler had already left Inazuma and proceed with his journey to Sumeru. Ms. Kamisato, do you have any suggestions to the current situation?"

When the Shogun finally asked you for your opinion, now's the chance to prove to her that you're more than just a maiden, who's running your family's name.

You were about to speak when you suddenly flinched from a sudden stimulation that you felt under you. It seems that Yae's hand has already worked it's way up and was now teasing your clit on the thin fabric of your panty.

You can't do anything but to glare at her while she was just smirking as her eyes were asking you on how far can you go while keeping your facade on?