Chapter 6: A Night To Remember (18+)

Today, you're once again standing in front of the Sacred Sakura along with the maiden whose in charge of the Shrine, looking at you with excitement in her eyes.

You already planned it out yesterday that you'll be giving her the gratitude that she deserves for helping you win that duel, but it seems that she has some other plans that's been currently set just for you.

"...What?"

"You heard me, Y/n, do you think giving your appreciation to me just by words would satisfy me enough for what I did to help you with?"

"...."

After a long silence, she suddenly came closer and showed you something like a piece of paper inside of her hand.

"That's... Wait, is that a some sort of ticket to a certain resort here in Inazuma?" You asked as you continued to observe the ticket from her.

She chuckled, "It seems that your guess is almost correct although this is an admission to the famous hot spring at Inazuma City."

"You've been busy for quite a while now with the affairs that's been going on for the sake of our nation. So I was wondering that this opportunity will help you relax and, you'll find the experience very refreshing, I guarantee it~"

You're already aware that there might be some schemes that's been brewing inside of her head since the ticket is only for one person.

"...Aren't you coming along, Miko? I mean... You're the one who suggested this kind of idea..."

"Oh?~ Don't worry, Y/n, you already knew that I always have my ways, so you better make sure that you'll go there tonight, alone."

"...Alright, thank you, I'll take up on that offer."

_____

Later that night...

You obeyed what Yae Miko told you earlier and went to the hotspring all alone. Back at the estate, you just make up an excuse for your older brother and older sister that there's someone at your aid and aren't sure of when are you actually coming back to the residence.

You were currently relaxing yourself by letting the hot spring water flow through your naked body as you continued to wait for that kitsune to come.

For a while, you already noticed that the hotspring Yae Miko booked for you was a private room that maybe only you and herself is allowed to come inside.

After that, you noticed that the omamori beside your kimono that's been placed aside was glowing brightly, making you a little confused on what's happening, that is, until you've heard a familiar voice along with the person who's now in front of you with a towel that she puts on but her private parts were visible enough for you to see.

"Liking the hot spring?"

"...Yes, although I'm curious... You know it's hard to get reservations here so how did you managed to get one?"

It's true though, most people that went here were either the person who are well known or had a greater status in life. It's not that you doubt her or anything it's just that seeing her popping out of nowhere while using that omamori is just suspicious for you.

"...Oh? Well let's just say that I pull off some strings."

She took off her towel and threw it aside, revealing her slim body as she slowly dip into the water. You took a moment to looked at her round breast before averting your gaze, feeling a little embarrassed.