Chapter 18: Rebels With Honor

A month had passed and you're actually making a lot of progress. You helped the Resistance more than you realized you could had have.

Slowly but surely, starting off when you assisted them building a much effective defense around their base in Fort Fujitou and lending Sangonomiya Kokomi a hand by creating a new strategic plan about the war.

Furthermore, you also assisted the people from the Resistance army on how to wield their weapons properly and helped them strengthen their own experience towards the battle field by giving them a duel though none of them so far succeeded on defeating you, however, they did improved a lot.

Just like the Divine Priestess told you a month back- after you'd arrived back at Fort Fujitou, she then asked for your assistance by announcing the strict banning of Delusions and it's backfire towards it's wielder, though some of them were still quite ignorant and persistent about using it in secrecy however, you assured them- no, in fact... You made a promise to them that you'll do whatever you can to stop the Vision Hunt Decree and Sakoku Decree as early as possible.

The leader of the Watatsumi Island took some troops to clear what you said to be the factory of the Delusions and cleared the place out.

Your older brother and your older sister along with the chief retainer sends you some letters from time to time if they're not busy.

They asked if you're doing alright, or you should take more care of your health and most of all- they're asking for you to come back at the estate. Of course, you responded to every one of the letters, and told them that you aren't done with your 'mission' here before sending it back to them.

Even with the crisis within the two Islands, you're still willing to go back to Narukami Island from time to time to go and see Yae Miko at the Grand Narukami Shrine. Likewise, since she had given you an omamori that has her consciousness inside it, Yae sneakily used it just to see you when you're alone in your room that Sangonomiya Kokomi gave to you for resting in Fort Fujitou.

When you two make out, you're always trying to keep her mouth shut by kissing her since her voice were sometimes loud enough for the Resistance army to notice what was happening in your room.

In the meantime, you were currently standing in one of the high cliffs on Yashiori Island, staring deeply towards Tatarasuna in Kannazuka.

"Those barriers..."

You went out once to inspect the barriers that's been restricting you to go further near the Mikage Furnace and tried different methods just to let yourself in but to no avail.

So, the only option there was is to remove that barrier by the help of the Raiden Shogun herself. This was what keeping you determined by ending the Vision Hunt Decree and Sakoku Decree that been held by the Almighty Shogun.

"Ms. Kamisato."

You turned around and face a certain soldier from the Resistance.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry to bother you ma'am, but general Gorou was asking for your presence at the base. He told me to tell you that the matter you'll be discussing is quite urgent and you're required to go there right now."

"Of course, I'll go there immediately. Thank you for informing me."

"Just doing my duty, ma'am."

_____

....

"Gorou."

"Ah, Y/n, you're right on time. Sorry for calling you out of the blue."

When you entered the room, the general seemed to be busy, and... A little stressed about something.