Chapter 1: Okkotsu Yuta

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR GEGE AKUTAMI-SENSEI.

I can't really say that I own the plot of this, since this isn't a fanfiction where the plot and some characters are of my own.  The only thing that does belong to me is the idea of starting up this book of facts and theories, and the theories themselves of things that have not been mentioned or been done in the manga.

Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okkotsu Yuta, one of the second years at Jujutsu Tech.  He was first mentioned in episode 5, if I remember correctly.

When Megumi was introducing the second years, Maki, Panda and Inumaki, to Nobara and he mentioned Yuta.

Anyways, Yuta doesn't come up in the anime, nor will be most likely appear in the second season of JJK which is said to air in 2023.  He appears in the later chapters of the manga.

So, as you can see by the title, this chapter is on him alone.  Jujutsu Kaisen 0 and Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie, is solely based on him, and the whole prelude that led to where we are now.

Anyways, Yuta was your average teenager, but the only thing different from him was that he had a curse attached to him.  That curse being his childhood friend (one he had promised to marry when they grew up), Orimoto Rika.

Rika died in their childhood, and without knowing, and without meaning to, Yuta cursed Rika.

Let me explain better if I confused you.

In their childhood, I'll say they were in elementary or so.  Rika and Yuta were childhood friends.  Rika lived with her grandmother after her parents died.  Her mother died of an unknown illness, and her father vanished while on a hike with her (which then he was put down as deceased since he was never found), which led to her living with her grandmother.

They met at a hospital in where Yuta was being treated for pneumonia and ended up going to the same elementary.

Rika like Yuta a lot, he was one she got along with, so she gave him a ring (a promise ring to say) to promise to marry when they're older.  But Rika died in an accident.  She was run over and died.

Yuta, couldn't accept her death, rather couldn't believe it even though he saw it himself.  And somehow Rika became a vengeful spirit, who was attached to Yuta, and harmed anyone who tried to harm Yuta.

This continued for a few years, and Yuta isolated himself from his family and anyone else until Gojo found him and took him to Jujutsu tech.  Yuta was labeled as dangerous and also sentenced to an execution, which was postponed as well, very similar to Yuuji.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rika didn't become a vengeful spirit of her own free will, Yuta turned her into one.  He ended up cursing her in a way, because he couldn't accept her death.

And the reason I believe that happened, which was also slightly hinted to is that Yuta is a descendant of Michizane Sugawara, which makes him a very distant relative of Gojo Satoru.

Which I think is the cause of him being able to have cursed Rika, and also be able to "copy" or rather use for a short moment, the cursed techniques of the others.

Yuta is a pretty shut-in boy, but after training a lot, he's considered as second to Gojo.  Gojo is the strongest, and Yuta is to be considered as the second strongest.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's pretty much all of the facts of Yuta, there's more to him, but if I go into that, I will be going into the much later chapters of Jujutsu Kaisen.  So, I will try to stay away from that.  But I will say that Yuta is very strong and would probably give Gojo some problem if they were to fight each other.  And that being that Yuta is still a high school student, who hasn't fully finished his training.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter didn't really go out as I wanted it to be.  But at least you have a very short and kind of vague summary of Yuta.

So, that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it.