Chapter 20: Yuuji's Ancestor??

VERY MINOR SPOILER OF CHAPTERS 214 AND 215.

This can't really count as a spoiler, BUT since I will mention two things from both chapters mentioned above.

By the way, I'm not going to really go into detail of what happened so far, like there's one thing I'm literally dying mention, well a few things actually.  One being Urame and the preparations mentioned in the early chapters and I did mention about them in the earlier chapters of this book of mine.

ANYWAYS, in chapter 214 Sukuna mentions that Yuuji looks/seems similar to someone from the past.  And then in 215 he once again mentions it how Yuuji looks very much like some guy from back in the day.

Anyways, could it be that Sukuna met one of Yuuji's ancestors and could it be that that's why Kenjaku chose the Itadori family IF they did have any relation to Sukuna.  Not blood relation, but maybe some relation of knowing each other.

Or could it be that maybe that possible ancestor/s have played a big part in Sukuna's past.  Big enough for Sukuna to even remember that individual, because I'm pretty sure that Sukuna wouldn't bother remembering any person.  Unless they were interesting.

Though I'm sure he engraved the names and faces of the sorcerers who sealed him, for revenge purposes of course.  Pretty sure, at least I think so.

But for him to remember any average civilian would be kind of odd.  Well if it was a "that was my last kill" or "They lasted the longest" (nothing perverted).

So there are a couple reasons:

1.  Ancestor/s was someone close to or knew Sukuna very well to even be remembered.

2. Ancestor/s caught Sukuna's interest just as Fushiguro had.

3.  Ancestor/s was later on involved with sealing Sukuna away (probably not).

And finally

4.  There's the possibility that maybe just maybe they may have been blood related.

So, once again, if there was any relation to them, could that be why Kenjaku picked the Itadori family to make the perfect vessel for Sukuna?  And who knows, maybe Kenjaku himself knew that ancestor.

Maybe they had an ability that caught both their interests?

I have so many questions!!!!  Should I tweet something and tag Gege in it with a question with a theory?

Anyways, I only typed this up before anyone beat me to it and so I could get it all out of my mind.  Well, some of it because I have other things just boiling, ready to spill over and spill the entire tea kettle not just the cup and tell you all that happened.

___________________________________________________________________

So what is your theory on this?  Could it be possible or do you think there is something else to it?

I'm so freaking bored at home!  I have nothing to do aside from sleep, eat/drink, medicine, and my phone/t.v.

No work, no going out.  Why?  I got freaking COVID from work from the teachers there.  A whole class of teachers has been out with covid and I got it from them.

Thanks a lot teachers, I "really" do like the gift you guys gave me.  Coughs, fevers and sweating like I'm being cooked by hell's fire is the best feeling.  *Note sarcasm.*

Anyways tell me your thoughts on this chapter.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.