Chapter 22: Like A God

There will be a very minor spoiler of chapter 219!!

So in chapter 219 there is a small look into Sukuna's past.
And it makes me wonder if in these coming chapters there will be more chapters like that.

Anyways, I'm just going to be skipping around here since I'm trying to avoid a major spoiler.  One that will literally make some have whiplash with the shock.

So in this chapter it shows two people talking about some ritual and some prayer.

And these things are for Sukuna.  I'm pretty sure that they aren't treating him as a God because he is one, but rather because of the fear and maybe that's the only way, that they could thing of so far, to appease Sukuna and keep themselves alive.

And for all we know, maybe Sukuna uses that cursed energy of theirs to grow stronger as they continue to do this so called ritual and prayers.

It's killing me trying not to talk about what's happened so far!!!

Anyways!  It's obvious, maybe, that Sukuna has some God or greater than you complex going on.  I don't blame him with him being strong.  And now more likely stronger than he was in the past.

Could it be that these rituals and prayers had to do with some sacrifices?  Like back in the day with the Aztecs(and various other nations/countries) had sacrifices for their God/beliefs, so maybe it's the same with Sukuna?

So many questions not enough answers.

__________________________________________________________________

What do you think about this chapter, about this whole concept?

I want to go further into it, but I want to avoid any major spoilers.

Anyways,

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.