Chapter 26: Hosting Siblings?

This containes spoilers of chapter 220!!

Right now there are 226 chapters in JJK so far.  And I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

Anyways!  I'm going to start lightly tapping into some stuff that has happened in JJK.

And it'll come as a surprise for some of you.

"So as long as I can kill him.... I'll eat anything."

Some of you maybe be confused, but the truth is something that is hidden under what I whited out in the picture.

And truth is that Sukuna is no longer inside of Yuuji.  Yuuji and Sukuna have been separated.  Not in a way I would have expected, but none the less they are separated.

And well now the only hope they have now is the fight between Gojo and Sukuna.

BUT....

"No that's not it

"No that's not it.... about out siblings."

"It's fine as long as they can go on living as a part of you."

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I'm thinking that Yuuji has consumed his siblings who had been kept sealed away.  All in order to fight Sukuna.

And since Yuuji isn't exactly back to normal considering that he had been exposed to Sukuna for so long, he's now able to do things that he wouldn't have been able to.  At least I think so.  And reading this chapter further confirms this for me.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this.  Am I thinking too much on this?

____________________________________________________________________________

I'm skipping around and reading JJK again, because I want to see how many things I can link together.

And besides I have quite a bit of time, kind of.  Though I should be resting.

On Monday, June 26th, I got hurt at work.  Hit my head, on the corner of a freaking whiteboard.  But this board had a really sharp edge and when I got hit, I was bent down under it and when I stood up I hit it hard, I did bleed a bit.

Filled out an incident report at work right away with the supervisor and went home.  I had an hour to go before I finished work, so it didn't make a difference if I left an hour early or not.  And also left before my head was hurting so bad.

Anyways, got home took some ibuprofen for the pain, hardly did anything.  Went to work the next day but ended up leaving early, I left everything prepared for the supervisor to take over for me.

I had made an appointment with the doctor for how bad I felt.  But supervisor and central office made an appointment for me with a different doctor, the one I go to (I had made the appointment with another one since they usually have open spots more than this doctor).

Anyways, got the appointment for that day on the 27th at noon, work covered the costs for the visit.  And it turned out I got a mild concussion.  Okay.  Signed some papers and got a copy of workers compensation payment for work.

Took it to the supervisor, then went home.  And well yesterday supervisor called me to tell me how things would go at work, and if I wasn't going to go to work, that I needed to tell her right away before the end of the day.

I said okay, I only had a headache but I felt I was okay enough to go to work.  But then about two hours later, nausea hit me and also started vomiting.  Got extra symptoms from the concussion.  Called supervisor and told her about it.  Stayed home today, and I felt like crap.  Tried to make an appointment with the doctor but he didn't have anything anything until next week on Wednesday and I know I wasn't going to be able to deal with it.

So texted supervisor, since she was at a training I didn't call her, and I told her what was wrong and if I should go to the emergency room.  She told me to go and tell her afterwards what happens and I did as she suggested.  Though I made sure to take the copy of the paper I got from the doctor on the precious day.

Got there, told them everything, they got the information from the clinic I went to yesterday (and filled out a form for work to pay), and well it turns out that it's now a concussion, and that I have to stay home to rest for the rest of the week and won't go to work until next week.  So, I've been home since Tuesday morning June 27th and stay here all the way until Wednesday July 5th.

Doctor typed me up a letter for work with instructions.  So yeah, I have a whole week of break.  And now I'm going to see if I'm going to get workers pay compensation since I got hurt at work and need to still be paid without using my saved hours and vacation days.

So lots of rest, didn't take it seriously and ended up regretting it when I stood for too long and felt all dizzy, headache and eye hurting.

Anyways, I hope I can update all my other work in this time.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.