Chapter 28: Sukuna's Ability Continued

SOME SPOILER OF CHAPTER 233

So as I mentioned before in a precious chapter that Sukuna is no longer part of Yuuji AND that he can also copy others cursed techniques.

Well I feel like this was further proven with chapter 233, I was on 230, and let it build up so now there are 236 chapters.

Anyways, the fight with Gojo and Sukuna, Sukuna used this cursed technique which if I remember correctly is part of the Kamo clan.

And here's Sukuna using it.

I wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden Sukuna is able to copy or slightly mimick/copy one of Gojo's techniques

I wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden Sukuna is able to copy or slightly mimick/copy one of Gojo's techniques.  From the looks of it anything is possible.

We'll just have to wait and see, but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem to be going very well.

So what do you think will happen next?

______________________________________________

It's been a while since I last updated this, well not compared to my other work.

I figured, late, that now that I have a lot of time I can work on some of my work.

I don't know if I mentioned it before or not, but back on June 26th I got hurt at work and got a concussion.  And from that I had unbearable headaches every single day and neck pain.  Something that the supervisor and doctor ignored even I mentioned it every single day.

Only my friends, one co-worker, and my family took me seriously.

And well on August 20th, it took a huge turn for the worst.  I got a stroke.  Thank goodness I managed to wake up and somehow get to the living room.  My family had to call the ambulance since I couldn't walk anymore.

Anyways, an artery tore, right in in area where I had had constant pains.  I was flown over to another hospital and stayed there for nine days.

And well I haven't been back to work for more than two weeks.  And I ou have until October 6th to go back or else.

Anyways, since I have all this time, I thought that maybe I should work on some of my work more seriously.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.

So that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.