Chapter 13: Sorcerer Association

Sorcerers have existed for hundreds of years, probably even thousands of years considering that Sukuna is around one thousand or more years old.

I'd say that the sorcerer association, or rather the elders, know much more than they let on.

As you read in the previous chapter referring to Tengen.

No one can see him as they please, they have to receive permission to see him.  They only know he exists, but not everyone has seen him.

Is he being hidden for his safety, or hidden because they want to hide the truth of what he has become?

Given that the association is very old, I'd assume that throughout those years they have learned many things and written it all down.  But could it be that they kept a lot of those things a secret from everyone?

Could it be that they actually do know a way to separate Sukuna and Yuuji?  And they are only using Yuuji, the current vessel, as a container?

Using him as you would a bag of fallen leaves.  As the leaves fall, you rake them up and put them in a bag, to either burn or use them for a natural fertilizer.

Could it be that they just want to get rid of Sukuna by using Yuuji as that trash bag, instead of separating the two?

I do believe that the elders know more than they let on.  Just as everyone and everything has their secrets, they aren't an exception to it either.

Could it be that that's a reason why Gojo doesn't like them?  He already doesn't like him as it is.  And it seems that they don't like him either considering the way he acts.  Acts in a way that they don't want him to.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

In the previous chapter talking about Tengen, I do believe that the elders do have the ability to save Yuuji, but they are just refusing to.

After all they can't miss the chance, they have gotten in order to rid themselves and the world of Sukuna.

And makes it more plausible, because if you remember back to the first episode, even Gojo couldn't destroy the finger when he was showing Yuuji one of the fingers while he was tied up in the chair.

Since they can't destroy it on their own, they just had to find a medium to use to destroy him.

But why did they plan for Yuuji to die during the cursed womb at that rehab school?

Probably because they started to get afraid that Yuuji might lose control of Sukuna at one point, and they won't be able to fight against Sukuna.  Sukuna who would and will go search for the remaining fingers and cause all that destruction.

But they have Gojo, the strongest sorcerer to stop him.  Right?

Would Gojo have fought against and tried to destroy Sukuna (Yuuji)?  Or would he try to find an alternative to try to save him?  But then again, maybe Gojo wouldn't be able to fight him if my theory of Sukuna growing stronger is right.  Which I mentioned a few chapters ago here.

Only they know what could really happen.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm just publishing all my stocked up chapters I have on this, and soon I'll also be updating my other JJK work that also has stocked up chapters.

And I'll have more time after tomorrow.  I have a whole week off of work for thanksgiving break.  Yay!

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.