Chapter 14: Sight

Cursed spirits are made from the lingering negativity from people.  Sadness, anger, hate, envy.

And maybe even the grudge of a dead person.

And then there's Mahito who's the sole personification of humans.  All negativity and "true" image of a human.

So, here's the question, I thought of it because of the fanfic I'm typing up about this concept.

Can sorcerers see dead people?  Just curious.  Let me explain okay.

Some spirits aren't exactly spirits but lingering residual energy from those once living people.  And sometimes it is a spirit, though sometimes it could be an intelligent spirit, as in it knows what it's doing.  And then there's the one similar to residual energy.  Which is just the spirit "replaying" in a sense what it did while alive.

So, since spirits are "energy" in a way, I guess.  Can jujutsu sorcerers see them?

And the same for the mediums, the ones who can see, speak or hear the dead.  Can they also see, hear or even speak to cursed spirits?

I'd like to believe that they may be able to.  And if not, then under certain circumstances they can.  Like what Fushiguro told Yuuji in the first episode, that most people don't see cursed spirits until something happens.  For example, maybe a cursed spirit attacks them, and after that for that one moment they can see it.

So, what if those circumstances are that they're at the perfect 'wavelength" or rather "energy" length to be able to see them.

And like mentioned before that cursed spirits are made up from residual negative energy.  Residual the key word.  Because in essence, spirits/ghosts are residual energy left behind in some cases.

I know it's an odd thought, but honestly, I'm curious.

And if the people who can see the dead are able to see cursed spirits, would they be able to see more than just the cursed spirit.  But see what exactly makes that cursed spirit?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What are your thoughts with this concept?

I have a few odd ideas about JJK, I'll most likely be updating some of those more.  Especially since I'm waiting for the chapters of the manga to pile up so I can binge and think more about what I think is happening and for what reason.

So, that's for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.