Chapter 31: Megumi

Now that Gojo has died, so sad I wanted to throw my phone onto the ground.  Anyways, now that he has passed, what will happen with Sukuna/Megumi?

Now all the remaining sorcerers will be fighting against him and try to defeat him and maybe this time Yuuji will get some show time.  But will he really be able to fight against Sukuna.  Not only because Sukuna is strong, but because it's Megumi's body.

Will they be able to fight to kill Sukuna knowing that they'll probably also end up killing Megumi?

Or maybe Yuuji will fight against Kenjaku, or maybe both of them.  Not sure.

And from this thought it makes me think of what I previously mentioned in a previous chapter that I had come across.  That supposedly Gege was going to make one of the first years die.  At first I only thought that it was going to be Kugisaki after what happened.

And some were thinking that maybe it was going to be Yuuji, but what if maybe Kugisaki survives since there was still a chance to save her, and the one to die was really Megumi?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Would it be possible to maybe have Megumi wake up and fight against Sukuna from the inside?  But what would he be capable of doing?  Sukuna is insanely strong and now has complete control over his body, but could there be a way for Megumi to regain some control over his own body?

And if so, would it even make a difference.  After all that wouldn't mean anything since Sukuna is still there and to get rid of him, they'd have to somehow get Sukuna out of Megumi or have Megumi die.  But how?  The one that was most likely going to be in charge of Yuuji's execution was going to be Gojo, at least I think so, and now he's gone so who would be the next most probable person to do so?

I think it would be Yuuji.  I think Yuuji would have to be the one to end Megumi.

So maybe in the end of instead one first year dying, it will be two of them and only one will remain.  And the one to remain, if they manage to defeat Sukuna, will be Yuuji in case if Kugisaki also dies.

Man, that's one depressing thought.  I hope I'm wrong though, but seeing as Gege is going, I think it's a possibility.

What do you think?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This thought is so freaking sad.  We already lost Nanami, Yaga, Mai, and now Gojo, and maybe we'll lose Kugisaki and Megumi. 9/22/23

I hope there's some change, but I don't know.

Anyways, what are your thoughts on this idea?  Not like anyone is going to comment anyways, this is just me basically just talking to myself about my own thoughts and rants about the manga.  But maybe someone will eventually comment????

So that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.