Chapter 39: Techniques

Spoiler of chapter 251!

In this chapter I'm going to talk about how possible Yuuji got some new technique, but also something that kind of relates to chapter 252 which was mentioned just the chapter I updated a little while ago.

I'll address the part relating to 252 first since it can explain, maybe, the connection between Sukuna and Yuuji, and also the now connection between Sukuna and Megumi.

You'll notice that the chapter pages won't be in order, which I did intentionally to address this.

But from a small bit on here, you'll probably be able to understand a bit more of these new techniques.

H

ere Choso says that even though Sukuna and Yuuji shared one body that there is nothing lingering relating to Sukuna in Yuuji's body.  And that it has something to do with the cursed level difference and being a normal person with no cursed energy and one being a cursed object.

So in a way that also debunks by theory from my previous chapter.  Bummer, but maybe there's something that they don't notice.

And did you notice a clue here about the difference of cursed energy.  It made it seem like a clean separation is possible with the gap between levels is big.  So getting Megumi and Sukuna separated is possible, but how.

See how he mentioned Mahito and talking about a book that person left with notes about cursed energy/techniques.  Basically a notebook of theories.

Yuuji touched Sukuna and was able to enter inside and see Megumi

Yuuji touched Sukuna and was able to enter inside and see Megumi.  I guess Yuuji was hoping to get to Megumi, wake him up and fight back.

But seems like Megumk was awake all along, and after Sukuna killed Megumi's sister while possessing Megumi's body.  Megumi just broke and no longer has the will to live.

Man, Sukuna is really evil, since he intentionally killed her to break Megumi down and fully take over.  And also the fact that the soul that had taken over her body was someone from Sukuna's Era and had some crazy crush/obsession with him and Sukuna didn't like her so he offed her.

Anyways onward to more techniques.  So now you all know that somehow Yuuji was able to use a technique similar to Mahito and touching the soul, but didn't he already have an ability similar to read.

Remember how in his fights with Mahito with with strike, Yuuji was able to hit Mahito's should and do damage to him.  Was this technique was just something that Yuuji was capable of and now just fully realized it and used it?  Could be.

Next part.

Did you see that?  Somehow Yuuji's blood which was splattered onto Sukuna exploded on him

Did you see that?  Somehow Yuuji's blood which was splattered onto Sukuna exploded on him.  Isn't blood techniques like that something only the Kamo clan can use?

Choso can use blood techniques, but so does Narotoshi Kamo.

Is this a technique he obtained by resting the book or eating something?  Because I'm pretty sure he consumed his "brothers" as I had mentioned a few chapters ago.

Anyways, is this book something else.  Is it notes that explain the possibility of using and learning new techniques unrelated to themselves.  For example a few chapters ago on Sukuna's abilities, I mentioned on how he could potentially know more techniques than mentioned or had been able to copy techniques.

Was he already aware of techniques being learned?  Or just an ability of his.  Look at Yuta, for a short while he can copy and use another person's technique albeit a bit weaker than the original.

So, could this notebook be something that was most likely hidden since it was either some taboo stuff (according to other people maybe those elders) or just put away deemed as nonsense, could it actually be used as an instruction manual on learned new techniques?

In the previous chapter Yuuji mentioned of having learned the reverse technique, is this something he gained from that notebook.  Or from whatever he ate and Choso was just helping him in controlling that.

Don't know, but I'd like to know more about that notebook.  Where it was from, why did kt surface just now, who had it, and why did that person write it.

Anyways, my thoughts were all over the place reading these latest chapters.

______________________________________________________________

What do you think about this?  Is it really possible that Yuuji learned new techniques by that notebook?

I'll probably be updating another chapter in a few hours.  Maybe.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.