Chapter 38: Is There A Link?

Spoilers of chapter 252!!!

There are currently 252 chapters of JJK right now.  I'm all up to date with the manga, but still have yet to finish the second season of the anime.

Just as I was typing this chapter, on my phone, I went to bed with the intention to finish it as I laid there.  But the muscle relaxing medicine I take seriously just took me out once my head hit the pillow, and now it's 1:55 in the morning.  So you'll notice a huge time difference from the screenshot to know.

Now moving on to the main topic.

In this chapter what I thought was interesting has to do with Sukuna and Yuuji.

I always thought that when Yuuji ate Sukuna's finger and became his vessel, he became just that.  But from what I understood it seems like it was more than that.

With the similarities between Sukuna and Yuuji, and being together in one body it seems that their very souls in a way formed a link to each other.  For example in this part.

Do you notice that?  That Sukuna realized the outline of his soul, simular to Yuuji

Do you notice that?  That Sukuna realized the outline of his soul, simular to Yuuji.  Is it merely referring to realizing the difference, just as maybe Yuuji may have as well?  Or maybe that there was such a similarly between you souls, considering that Yuuji was basically made to be the host of Sukuna.

If it's true about a link between them maybe ot could explain what happened here.  So Sukuna was injured by Maki just the panel before and then it shows Yuuji and this happens.

Could it be that what happened to Sukuna happened to Him?

And here as you can see Choso is helping Yuuji to basically heal himself

And here as you can see Choso is helping Yuuji to basically heal himself.  Man, am I so glad to see Choso, I seriously thought he was dead a few chapters ago after what happened to him, which I can't even remember now.  But all I know is it was something that gave the impression he got seriously hurt or died.

Maybe the fact that his not an average person, but actually a cursed being was a factor in his survival.  Who know, anyways moving on.

T

he part where he mentions on which part he did heal, it could merely be injuries his sustained on his own with the fights in which he failed to realize the severity of them and they just got worse.  But maybe also, as I mentioned before it's a link that lingered between the two that could have taken longer to manifest?

Would be interesting and maybe could be a way to help in their current situation and taken advantage of that link.

_________________________________________________

An interesting thing in the last chapter where he says he has "eaten" attacks, there are two things I think of.

1. Being of major attacks he had taken and was just translated as eaten.

Or.

2. He was able to consume these certain attack techniques and now they're taking a toll on him.  Which is something that makes me think of the previous chapter which I will address later since it's something pretty interesting.

______________________________________________

Now back to the main topic.

In fhe part that says their souls probably be similar, could it actually also be a clue to this ancestor of Yuuji that was mentioned chapters ago?

Which I really do hope is talked about because I'm so curious as to what is the reaction between Yuuji, Sukuna and this possible ancestor, if there is any relation at all.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

______________________________________________________

So what do you guys think?  Is there any possibility of a link or just two separate things?

I know I should be updating my other work, especially since I have a whole of time right now as you all already know about my health condition, and now that work says they "have no work" for me that fits my medical restrictions.

Which is basically a lie since a list of possible duties was given to central office.  Just shows they don't want me back, and are merely waiting for me to put in my resignation.

BUT, I'm not going to do that because they'd rather not look bad at having fired someone who had a stroke because of an injury.  So, I'm going to let it last for as long as possible and look for work elsewhere that fits my requirements, until work finally steps in and tells me to quit or just right our officially says I'm fired.

Their insurance payments probably went up after this, and the fact that the department labor is involved is something they probably don't like.

Not my problem if word gets out and they end up looking bad.  Which I hope so with how toxic and horrible some people are.

Anyways, I'll probably be updating in a few hours or so.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.