Chapter 32: Is He Alive?

There isn't any spoilers here since all spoilers were in the other chapters. This is just my own thoughts and what I think could happen from what I've seen so far in the manga. Which now has 237 chapters.

So as you may have already know, Gojo has died. He lost against Sukuna.

But did he really die?

Maybe not, I think so. I hope.

In chapters 74 the fight of Gojo and Toji, Toji sliced up Gojo's neck real good and got him in the head

In chapters 74 the fight of Gojo and Toji, Toji sliced up Gojo's neck real good and got him in the head. And left him for dead.

But then when Gojo perfected the reverse technique, he told Toji basically that he should have cut off his head if Toji wanted to win, and with cursed energy too.

And his fight with Sukuna, he didn't get hit in the head. He got cut in half from the waist. So could it be that because his head wasn't cut that he's still alive?

But he exhausted himself with the fight. But I also saw this in chapter 236.

It kind of looks like Gojo is smiling in this frame when in the previous one he wasn't

So could he be alive? I think so. I hope.

And anyways I feel that Sukuna only one partly because he was using Megumi's techniques aside from his own.

And now in chapter 237 things are getting more intense.

I'm really hoping that Gojo isn't dead. From the fight, I feel like they each held back in a way. At least I feel so. But at the same time, why would Gojo let Sukuna take him down if he was holding back?

There are so many questions, but no answers. Yet.

And when will Yuuji get some fighting time. Or is Kugisaki coming back and when if she's able to?

What do you think will happen?

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 237 left off good when I read it a few minutes ago.

Well as you may know about my current condition, my job wants to fire me, but today this morning I got a call that I may get a chance at some part time depending on what the physical therapist/doctor says and has to write a letter with any restrictions to send to work.

Well too late for that since I was basically forced to get an attorney, not for work. But for the insurance, since they seem to want to cut me off and not pay me what I'm owed. So in a way work will also get involved in this. But hopefully everything goes well.

Anyways, probably by tomorrow I'll be posting a new work. It'll be an original work, nothing relating to anime or manga. And it's called "Spirited Soul" I only need one more chapter until it's done and I just started it today. Since I'm going to submit it into a paranormal contest on wattage. And the submit day is September 30th. So I worked hard and quickly to get it mostly done today.

I should have been using that energy and brain to my other work.

So that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it.