Chapter 6: Ryomen Sukuna

As you may already know Sukuna was once a human.  A very strong sorcerer at that.  But a group of sorcerers gather together and killed him, and from that he became a cursed spirit.

From the anger, and bitterness of being killed like that, he became the King of Curses, though he was already known as such because he wasn't exactly very nice to put it nicely.  Of course, he killed many people and caused much pain and terror.  And once again sorcerers got together to try and exorcise him but failed and the only thing that they could do was to tear him to pieces and seal him in those twenty fingers in a wax paper seal.

Thinking that it was over, to prevent anyone from finding the fingers, some of the fingers may have been taken and scattered by some sorcerers to keep the fingers away from each other.  And some may have been kept in which is now Jujutsu tech?

I think that there were and there are still followers of Sukuna.  As I've found out in one of the chapters of the manga.  Sukuna comes across a person, not confirmed it either a man or a woman, that he knows.  And it seems like maybe this person, Uraume, had been with Sukuna back in the past.

And seems most likely that this person has a way to fully revive Sukuna and most likely be able to take Sukuna out of Yuuji.  Because in one part shortly before Sukuna leaves that person to go do something, he tells Uraume, to not neglect preparations because he was soon to be completely free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It could be that the number of fingers that Yuuji has eaten which are quite a few now, that Sukuna believes he will soon be free.  And maybe Sukuna feels like he's getting a better grasp of Yuuji?

Not sure.

But it could also be that if and when all 20 fingers are consumed, that maybe Sukuna will be able to leave the body with the help of that Uraume person who was told to not neglect preparations.

But preparations of what?

It was never specified.  But I can only assume that it has to deal with Sukuna's resurrection.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, one funny thing that was supposedly said by Gege was that in Yuuji's body, Sukuna is literally just lounging around doing nothing, and when something is happening, he sits on top of his throne of skulls to be ready for whatever happens.

Could be true or not.  But it's a funny and cute thought if it's true.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you have any theories of Sukuna?  If so, what are they?

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.