Chapter 24: Yuuji's Ancestor II

If you remember in chapter 20 of this book I talked about Yuuji's ancestor and possibilities of him/her being in some way related to Sukuna.

So, reading chapter 2 of JJK, yes I'm taking my time reading it.

Anyways, I noticed something.  I'm not sure if this is an actual hint or if it's just hypothetical.

I took a Screenshot of it so you can all see it.

"Only once every thousand years or so does such a person with a phenomenal ability like this appear

"Only once every thousand years or so does such a person with a phenomenal ability like this appear."

What are your thoughts on that part?

Maybe, I'm just over thinking this since I'm trying to link everything to the current chapters.

But what if this is just a metaphor to compare and explain it.  Could be.  But it could also be that this is the hint and link to what could possibly be of Yuuji's ancestor.

Sukuna was alive more than than thousand years or so, and maybe so was that specific ancestor, if it really was an ancestor of his.

What if that possible ancestor had that type of ability, the same as Yuuji's?  If so, could that be a factor to Kenjaku picking the Itadoru family.

If so, why did he wait for so long to do so.

From Gojo's statement he said that once EVERY thousand years or so does someone with that ability appear.

Could it be that Yuuji's ancestor was the thousand year back in that time, and Yuuji would have been the next thousand year born?  Is that why Kenjaku waited so long to be Kaori and make the perfect Vessel, his son Yuuji.

Maybe.

But we can only speculate and wait for answers.  Which I hope will come up in the future chapters.  I think we'll be getting those answers, or partial answers in the next two or three chapters.

After reading this far again, the manga, I'm thinking up more possibly outcomes and reasons for such things happening.

____________________________________________________________________

My day off work, and I'm spending it typing up theories.  Not like I mind it anyways.

BUT, I could have easily been working on my neglected work.  Haven't been neglecting them in purpose.  I didn't leave them, I'm just stuck and can't get what I have in mind typed up.

I'm so sorry about that for those who read my other work.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.