Chapter 11: Cursed Spirits/Energy

Have you ever thought about how cursed spirits came to be, aside from what was explained in the anime/manga?

I never really did, until now that is.

Cursed spirits are made up from negative emotions, such as regret, anger and sadness, and maybe even jealousy.

Mahito is the persona of human negativity in a being, since he's a cursed spirit basically representing human negativity, or something like that.

But can cursed spirits be made with something that isn't negative?

Can they be made from any other emotions?

Such as happiness or love?

Or rather yet, the same with cursed energy.  Can a positive emotion be used for cursed energy?

There's already negative and positive energy.

As you may know some people in the series can use positive energy.

Positive is basically the reverse technique.  Not all sorcerers can use it, but it's possible to use.

Gojo can use it, Shoko, and even Sukuna can too.  And Yuta as well.

So, let me ask again.  Can cursed energy be used with solely "positive" energy.  No negativity at all.

And if so, would there be a difference?

Would a cursed spirit made by those positive emotions be different than the average cursed spirit made from negative emotions?

Just as there are good and bad people.  Up and down.  Black and white, left and right, sad and happy.

Could there be good and bad cursed spirits?

If so, why haven't there been any shown so far?  Could it be that they're in hiding because they "know" that they'll be exorcised just as any other cursed spirit?

Of course, that is if they do exist.

The more I read the manga, and decide to think of what's to come, so many questions come to mind.  The "why" and "what if" in everything.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I personally would like to think that there could be other forms of cursed energy.  It's pretty interesting, and maybe they may have different attributes to them.  Maybe?

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.