Chapter 15: Animal

Every living being has a soul.  So, is it possible for a cursed spirit to be an animal?

There's Mahito who is the personification of humans.  So why can't there be one of animals?

I'd think animals have some grudge against humans.  Maybe they were physically abused, used as fighting animals, killed for fun, or even abandoned.

I'm reading a webtoon called "Mythical hospital" and there's a part where there's a huge mass of negative animal spirits all in one.  Those animals all hold a grudge from being left to die, abused, run over ect.

So, it made me think about it a bit, and I've been contemplating that idea.

And if there are animal based cursed spirits, would they be any different than the average cursed spirit?

And if there's a cursed spirit similar to Mahito but in animal form, what form would it be?  Any animal in general, can freely change shape, or would ot be some hybrid between all types of animals?

Would it be able to talk at all though?

Honestly that's kind of a creepy and scary idea to imagine.  Ah, what my brain comes up with when I can't sleep.

It's 1:42 a.m. and can't sleep and am having major headaches again.  So what better way to deal with that than to type up my odd ideas and theories.

Anyways, do you think if an animal cursed spirit would exist?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think I would be a bit afraid if there were animal cursed spirits.  An average cursed spirit is already creepy enough, now imagine having your dog, cat or whatever pet you had, coming at you as a cursed animal?!

I'd have a whole zoo of animals after me then.  Had 15 border collies, 14 cats, and 3 birds.  Not all at once though.  Well, the collies yes, lived out in the middle of nowhere with fields all over, and had 15 border collies.  Years later, no more dogs, new place we moved to, and we got cats.  Started with two cats, and from there it turned into a cat café (just that we have too many).

Well, we had more than 14 cats, but as they came, we gave them away.  But at one time we did have 14 cats at the same time.  Gave majority away (I cried so much) and got left with only 4.  And now no cats.

As for the birds, had them when I was a kid.  They all died.  I'm bad with birds.  I think I'm better with cats and dogs.  Even though I have allergies.

So, what do you think of this idea?

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.