Chapter 18: Yuuji

Considering that Yuuji's mother was actually Kenjaku, and he's basically some kind of cursed spirit guy, how else would you be able to explain him being able to put himself into another person's body.  Unless that's how his cursed technique works?

Anyways, is Yuuji human or is he some cursed being similar to Choso?  Or is he considered as some hybrid and that's why he was able keep control of his own body.

And if he's just a human, would having Sukuna in him have caused a change in him and actually changed him from just a regular human and into something else?

I was planning to go deeper into that concept, but that would be revealing what happens in chapter 213, and I'm pretty sure that some of you don't want to know or aren't ready for it yet.  Because I certainly wasn't ready for what happened, it took me a good few second to let everything sink it.

I know that I've already put various spoilers in this book, but this spoiler is something that I won't compromise on, and I will keep it a secret because it's just too much to even take in.  Maybe, just maybe I'll mention it if there's a change in the future chapters, but for now I'll keep quiet.  I hope I can.

Anyways, if having had Sukuna with him for so long and it did in fact cause a change, will it be a change that will help him.  Help him in even getting rid of Sukuna, and maybe even of "Geto" or be of help to Gojo.  Maybe some main character buff, but seeing how things are going in the manga, maybe Gege is just pulling us around as if we're on some leash.

Though with helping Gojo, I'm not so sure about that after all they needed to find a person who has a certain ability and can help Gojo.

I think we'll know for certain in the next few after 213 to see if Yuuji can handle it after *censoring spoiler* which I think would be a huge help if he's able to grow stronger even though *censoring spoiler*.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Oh my gosh Gege, why are you doing this to us, there is only so much that my poor heart can handle.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of Yuuji, do you think that he's human, or not.  Or maybe he's just a little bit different than the average human?

I think he's human, just a little bit different than the average human, and now even more so after having Sukuna in him for so long.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.