Chapter 33: What's Yuuji Now?

Spoilers of current chapter 238.

I don't know if this should even be considered a spoiler since it's only one piece of information of the last panel in chapter 238.

So, as you may remember a few chapters ago I mentioned how Yuuji could have potentially eaten what were his "brothers", and seeing this in the manga made me think what possible change happened.

Okay, now look at him zoomed in.

What's up with Yuuji's arms and hands?

Could it be that aside from his "brothers" he consumed other cursed items?

Seeing the long nails made me think if what if Yuuji got ahold of the last fingers needed and ate them.  I think only two were needed, if I'm remembering well.

But if that was so, wouldn't Sukuna be able to tell that one of his fingers was consumed.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Yuuji is now more like a curse or similar to Choso now.

I mean, how can you explain that on Yuuji?

What sort of abilities did he get?  Whatever he ate had lots of cursed energy so he's bound to have gotten something.

Or maybe it could be that all that curses energy could have woken up a hidden ability?

For example can him being similar to that person in the past Sukuna mentioned have anything to do with this?  Or will something relating to them show up?

So what is Yuuji now.  Is he still even human or is he now closer to a curse?

But at least we'll now see Yuuji fighting the next chapter and see just what other changes could have happened and maybe a short explanation to what happened to Yuuji.

________________________________________________________

After so many chapters Yuuji will finally get some fighting scenes.  How long will this fight be though.

Gege sure is good at keeping us hanging with curiosity.

So that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.