Chapter 10: Limitless

Minor Spoiler of Gojo's past.

As you all may already know that limitless or Infinity as it's also called is that "barrier" that Gojo has around him that slows things from touching him.

As some of you may know Gojo didn't really have a hang of that technique and it took him some time to fully get it, I think he finally was able to use it well after his fight and near-death experience fighting against Toji.

Since in that fight Gojo was a student himself, and still in training.  Anyways, in that battle where he was left basically at death's doorstep, that's when he was able to fully grasp and use the reverse technique.  That's something that Shoko can use, which is to heal.

As an example, what Sukuna did to Yuuji when he fixed his hands and brought him back to life.  That was a reverse technique.

I feel that the fight against Toji was a moment of eureka for Gojo in understanding everything.  I also think that Toji may have kind of traumatized Gojo with how close he came to killing him.

Anyways back to limitless/infinity is a technique that has to be in use constantly, it's not something that just happens, he has to use it just like any other technique.

Those techniques Red and Blue, combined make that Purple one.  Though the red and blue each have their own attribute.

Blue is the technique to attract or increase the input of cursed energy.  Basically, to also increases the energy, and if someone is hit with that (which one did in the anime), they would get their limbs torn apart or off.

Red is to bring something into reality, to physically and visibly bring his technique into reality.

And if you combine both blue and red you get that purple, which is pure strength and cursed energy.

Blue is also a part in being used for his limitless/infinity since it's to increase cursed energy.  And is in a form using that "strength" to create that distance into reality so to say.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

From reading about this, I wondered if it's possible for Gojo to use Limitless/Infinity on a person.  Not in repelling someone, but rather surround someone with that limitless/infinity.

For example, let's say that either Yuuji, Megumi or Nobara are in danger, and they themselves can't guard against whatever they're fighting against, and Gojo "coats" them with his limitless/infinity to repel or slowdown that incoming attack.

It's an interesting thought, but don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Would have been handy if this were true and was used during the beginning stages of the Shibuya incident.

So, that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.