50SOD II: Chapter Forty

The music was intoxicating and Destiny was drunk on lust. Aubrey whispered dirty things in her ear, nasty things. He told her to let all of her inhibitions fall away. Here, they could be whoever they wanted and do whatever they wanted.

    Her eyes were heavy-lidded as she watched the women in front of them. At some point, the women had traded partners. They still played with each other while riding. "You should come join us," the blonde said with a flirty smile.

    Aubrey whispered in her ear, "I would never share you. Not with anyone. You mean too much to me. You know that, right?" Without waiting for an answer, he smoothed a hand up her stomach and over her breasts while kissing her neck. His hand moved up to cover her collar as he gently grabbed her by the throat. His other hand remained firmly tucked between her thighs. She leaned back against him while his hands teased her. "Who do you belong to?" he growled to her.

    "You," she cried out.

    "Tell me."

    "I belong to you," she told him.

    He straightened his posture, grabbed her by the hand, and yanked her away from the partner-switching couples. She stumbled along behind him, disoriented by the sudden movement. Moans and groans filled her ears, along with the familiar tune playing on the speakers: "Unfinished Sympathy" by Massive Attack. It was a song Aubrey played regularly in his condo. He pulled her to a couch located in the center of the room. While he sat down, she glanced around them. Taboo, uninhibited, kinky sex happening all around them. They were surrounded by unabashed nudity and carnal fantasies being brought to life.

    She felt Aubrey's hands stroking their way up her thighs.

    He looked up at her with eyes clouded by desire. "On your knees," he told her.

    She cast a glance over her shoulder. They were literally center stage, in the midst of the debauchery. Easily viewable to anyone who turned in their direction. On full display.

    "You're hesitating," he chided, his hands sliding up beneath her skirt.

    Slowly, she lowered down to her knees, positioning herself between his legs.

    His eyes locked on hers as he dropped his hand down to his belt. As always, his movements were quick and precise. Soon the belt was unbuckled, his jeans were unbuttoned and unzipped.

    She stared up at him.

    "I want you to focus on the music," he said. "Focus on the music and pretend that we are the only ones here. It's just you and me."

    A couple came to stand beside the couch. They peered down at Destiny and spoke to each other in excited tones.

    Destiny's brows furrowed.

    "Voyeurs," Aubrey explained.

    "I don't think I can do this," she whispered to him.

    "You can," he insisted. "You can and you will."

    She brushed her hair back and sat back on her haunches.

    He leaned forward and looped his finger in the D-ring on her ivory collar. He tugged her forward. "Come here."

    People are watching us right now, she thought as she rose up on her knees. He wants me to give him head while people are watching us.

    His index finger remained in the D-ring, but he reached his other hand into his jeans and pulled himself out.

    She lowered her eyes to it. Golden-brown. Perfect length. Perfect thickness. Her eyes fluttered closed as she remembered how it felt whenever it was inside of her. Heavenly. Endlessly satisfying. It filled her up to capacity, as if it were molded specifically for her.

    More people appeared. A small crowd formed around them. Either everyone was curious or they'd seen Aubrey in action before. Destiny couldn't tell which. It was probably a combination of both. Somewhere at the back of her mind, she appreciated how calm and collected they were, with a celebrity in their midst. No one shrieked at him or demanded to take a selfie with him. All they wanted to do was watch him.

    He tugged the ring in her collar again, wrapped his hand around his thickness, and ran the tip of it along her bottom lip.

    The look in her eyes was one of defiance.

    He grinned. "Are you going to be bratty with me?" he asked her. "Please be bratty with me."

    She turned her head away from him.

    Effectively using the D-ring in the collar, he yanked her head back and ran the tip of his thickness along her bottom lip again.

    She pursed her lips shut.

    He pushed past her lips. "Open," he commanded.

    Her eyes told him, Fuck you.

    A single eyebrow lifted. "Open."

    She opened her mouth, and then he was filling it. Heavy on her tongue, but tasting oh, so good. And from that point on, it was easy. It was easy to forget that other people were surrounding them, getting their kinky rocks off at the sight of them. All she could focus on was how delicious he was. She felt him at the back of her throat, but she still wanted more.

    His hands tangled in her hair and his head tilted back. His growls were some of the most savage she'd ever heard, and they only served to turn her on more. She moaned against him, and that only served to turn him on more. He pulled himself out of her mouth, leaned down, and kissed her roughly before shoving himself back into her mouth.

    She alternated between slow and fast pacing. There were moments when she would move her mouth off it, sit back, and just stare at how beautiful it was. The longer she stared at it, the more she wanted to taste it. The more she tasted it, the more she wanted to feel it inside of her.

    "Touch yourself for me," he instructed.

    She stopped sucking and sat back.

    "I didn't tell you to stop."

    She started sucking again and reached underneath her skirt.

    Murmurs of approval sounded around them. A few of the couples started making out with each other then and there.

    Aubrey pulled himself out of her mouth again and smacked her lips with his thickness. "Up."

    She stood up.

    He hooked an arm around her waist and pulled her on top of his lap. Then his hands were at the top of her corset, freeing her breasts from the restrictive garment. He nipped at the curve of her breast with his lips while running the tip of his thickness along her wetness. "Brian may have kissed you, but he doesn't get to do this. He doesn't get to have you like this. Only I get to have you like this. Understand?"

    She nodded.

    "Do you understand?" he asked, sounding out each word.

    "Yes, Sir," she said breathlessly.

    "The next time Brian tries anything with you, you're going to tell him that your body belongs to me."

    "Yes, Sir."

    "The next time Brian tries anything with you, what are you going to tell him?"

    "I'm going to tell him that my body belongs to you, Sir."

    Pride glinted in his eyes as he looped his finger through the D-ring in her collar. He pulled her face closer to his and kissed her, groaning against her mouth. When he pulled away from the kiss, he said, "Good girl," just as he pushed inside of her.