𝑇ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 3

Just before the sun came up the next day Theodore awoken looking over at the beautiful woman lying in the grass beside him. During this time He studied her feature and beautiful wasn't the word for Mabel. She was like something that stepped out of another realm. Theodore never took the time to pay any attention to the other women he bedded or cared to as his hand slowly reached for her face.

"What are thee doing?"

"You had a piece of grass on your face...."

"My Dear Prince, you don't have to lie to I." She said as her eyes started to glow purple just as the day he met her. "I can hear thy thoughts, and thee was not thinking anything of the grass upon my face." She said while Theodore quickly sit up and stood. Mabel smiled brightly and stood before him as she took his hand into hers resting it on her breast.

"I-I need to go."

"Prince Theodore, have I done something to displease you?" Mabel asked. Theo stopped putting on his clothes turning to the woman. Her bright purple eyes gradually started to turn grey while she seemed to be upset.

"I'm the Prince of England. If I am not back by the time I told my Father I would be. He will send his knights to search for I."

"Will I see thee during the witching hour this night?" Mabel asked as he shook his head. She stepped back with a gasp turning quickly to leave but stopped turning back to Theodore with a frown. "You just wanted to treat me as one of the whores from the brothels you visit! You laid with me now I am nothing to thee!" She yelled as he stood there staring at her.

"I thought that is what you wanted it, Mabel. I did not ask you to give thyself to I. You did that all on your own. All I did was meet you at the witching hour which I will no longer be doing after this day." Theodore said. Mabel glared at the Prince refusing to let herself cry as she turned to him once more.

"I thought you felt what I did. I suppose I was wrong." She said running off in the opposite direction. Theodore sighed as he quickly saddled his horse riding back to the castle.

Mabel walked back into the small shack deep in the woods east of the castle not caring to see if her sister was there for a visit or not

Mabel walked back into the small shack deep in the woods east of the castle not caring to see if her sister was there for a visit or not. She was too upset with herself for jumping in the hay with Prince. What in the bloody hell was she thinking? He was the Prince of England and she thought they had something special because of the damn energy spike in her magic.

"Uh-oh, thy night didn't go as planned?"

"No, Ruth it when exactly how I planned, but it seemed that I was a fool. He did not want me. I do not know why I thought he did...."

"Mabel you know that the nobles only want what they cannot get from those snobby-ass nobles women. People of low standards normally will do things they will not do and once that is taken, the men no longer want us. Then we have something they do not." Ruth smiled walking up to her and taking the set on the bed.