𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒

Since the day before Evelyn had been locked away in her chambers. Although she tried to kill Mabel she was the only one who came to check on her as if she was her family. The girl sat there and talk to her about everything. She also relieved her of the pain she was feeling from Ruth's claws. Could Evelyn have been wrong about Mabel all along? At this time her color did not matter to her it was her kindest and caring which now she could see how she was perfect for her son.

Maybe if Evelyn would have seen this from the beginning she could have had her do away with Ruth before she cursed her. Maybe she could be in her granddaughter's life besides looking at death, but this was all because she did not trust Roland with Josephine and the king who was not seeing what she saw. Also, the fact she wanted Roland to rule so their kingdom could go back to the way it should be. It was a promise that she made to her father. Never once did she think that this kingdom did not belong to him.

The man hated the fact of how King Roland I was running England. He always talked about how the dirty should not mix with clean and his kingdom was corrupted. Evelyn was to marry Roland II to fix it all, but all Evelyn did was fucked it up more. She started to rely on magic before knowing that the family that was so close to the Dewitts were witches.

Everything Evelyn tried they stopped, especially Josephine who loved to be right by the king's side. To her, it was no doubt the two of them were rolling in the hay together. She wasn't shy about showing her bare body off to him and even know it seemed that he was not watching Evelyn knew something else was going on. It had to be there was no way the two of them were that bloody close, but it seem that she was wrong. Since she was so bloody focused on Roland and Josephine, Evelyn never noticed George always near maybe because he was one of the king's closest friend and knight.

It was true Evelyn was completely blind to what was going on around her. She cared not of anyone but herself and only did what please her. Now she was about to die and by her son's hand as that. No other king has ever executed anyone by their own hands until now and Evelyn knew what she had done to deserve it. She had let her hate and blindness of the world around her take over her sense of view. It was all her fault.

"Just as all the other thee realizes this when her death is near. Maybe if you would have been the queen this kingdom need I would not be attached to thy back. If you would have left me be. I was satisfied that I was beaten by the little wretch that I raised to be nothing. Mabel bested me and took down the might Queen Evelyn." She laughed as Evelyn tried her best to ignore her. She did what Mabel told her to do think of good times. Times that she could be happy about or hum to herself and she did until the door to her chamber opened. There was Mabel, her precious grandbaby, and Theodore which was sad because this was the first time Evelyn her son since the day before.

"May I?" She asked holding out her hands as Mabel placed the baby in them causing Theo to sigh. Evelyn could no longer hate Mabel. At this point what would be the reason too? Just as Ruth said she had been bested by the witch and the same witch treated Evelyn as if she had done nothing wrong. And Evelyn had done everything wrong from the time she killed her mother, grandmother, and grandfather. To matters worse, he was trying to do the same to baby Josephine without a care.

"Theodore.... My Majesty. I do not think I can say she looks as thee. After two full moons Josephine looks just as her mother." Evelyn said pausing for a moment and looking up at Mabel and Theodore. "Beautiful just as her mother. Although she does have thy nose and eyebrows, both of you have these big grey eyes."

"Mother hand me, my child. I know what thee is doing." Theodore said thinking every word that was coming from this mother's mouth at the moment were lies. Evelyn saw this by the way he was looking at her and she did not want to fight it, so she hug the child one last time handing her over.